Sunday bloody Sunday

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,325
edited May 2015 in The bottom bracket
Coffee. Toots. Swimming. Coffee. Lunch. Giro. Pedalling.

Well, that's the plan. 4/7th's completed.

laters.

PS Where tf is sae15w40? Stuck in another field?
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Just got back from watching the eldest daughter and her team beat Noitingham Forest in the Notts league cup final :D:D:D

Always nice when a local team that nurtures their own players and brings them on season after season beat the type of teams that cast their net wide each year through trials and try to cherry pick the best talent available at the start of the season. :roll:

Should be out riding but still suffering a severe bout of man flu so it's the sofa and flicking between the rugby league and the giro.
  • WTF is wrong with the word f l I c k I n g?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Great weekend ending by the rare occurrence of me doing some jobs, so to resolve this we are going to the pub
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,469
    Up in the frozen North again. Visited old peeps home, sorted a few financial things, now watching the Manure v Ar$e match with my old man before fish n chips supper. Decided to make some inroads into the wine stash here which nobody else is drinking - waste not want not.

A good week ahead. Day off tomorrow, 2 days in the office and 2 days at a 'global tax conference' in Vienna. Read free p1ss up and nosh.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]