New Government: More Pro-Cycling on TV

RideOnTime
RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
edited May 2015 in Pro race
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/racing/giro-ditalia/giro-ditalia-2015-tv-coverage-170114

so Giro is only on British Eurosport. I don't have this. I want to watch it. :cry::cry:

Yes I could pay for it but I already pay alot for loads of cr~p telly anyway that I don't want and never watch. I want to watch the main cycle events on the normal telly, please. :)

Comments

• type:epyt
    type:epyt Posts: 766
    This should be in your 'non-british squad' thread ... The last time the Giro was on council telly was when Wiggins got the wobbles and left ITV without their star attraction.
    Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it.
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    It's live on here, albeit you will need a 'puta.

http://cyclinghub.tv/livestream.php
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,544
    Lucky UKIP didn't get in, they would have made the UK withdraw from Eurosport.
  • mechanism
    mechanism Posts: 891
    Scottish Eurosport is a distinct possibility now.
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    Too right new government doing a great job with Eurosport today. 8h 15 mins of cycling on today!
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,812
    Mechanism wrote:

Instead of cycling they are more likely to serve up synchronised kilt weaving.
    What, with Eurosport's love of fringe sports 'n all. :P :wink:
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Mechanism wrote:

Instead of cycling they are more likely to serve up synchronised kilt weaving.
    What, with Eurosport's love of fringe sports 'n all. :P :wink:

Titter...

anyway's Cameron is re-negotiating the deal with Eurosport... so we can watch it for 3 minutes every other Tuesday and it will only cost us £8 billion. :?