Monday: A Retrospective

Wheelspinner
Wheelspinner Posts: 6,559
edited February 2015 in The bottom bracket
OK, they are rarely memorable (in a good way) but I've had worse. Weather nice, coffee good, work sucked. Two out of three, not a total fail then.

Went to second yoga class, which merely reinforced what I found out in the first one: I am not very bendy.
Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    I was hoping I'd slept through Monday, but if I did I had bad dreams that were just like a Monday.
    Not much to report today. Bit slippy out but I managed to stay upright, unlike the bloke I had to help up. Maybe he was some sort of fetishist that liked diving face down and being entered from behind by his bicycle and my 'help' was actually an interruption. That might explain the slightly embarrassed look he had. Oh dear, so much for me being a good Samaritan. Need to go out in search of food later, need to top up the biscuit store too. Until then just tea with no biscuits, I hope I don't bonk from lack of food whilst walking to Sainsbury's. Maybe I should have packed an emergency gel.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,399
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I was hoping I'd slept through Monday, but if I did I had bad dreams that were just like a Monday.
    Not much to report today. Bit slippy out but I managed to stay upright, unlike the bloke I had to help up. Maybe he was some sort of fetishist that liked diving face down and being entered from behind by his bicycle and my 'help' was actually an interruption. That might explain the slightly embarrassed look he had. Oh dear, so much for me being a good Samaritan. Need to go out in search of food later, need to top up the biscuit store too. Until then just tea with no biscuits, I hope I don't bonk from lack of food whilst walking to Sainsbury's. Maybe I should have packed an emergency gel.

:lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי