Windy Sunday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Windy, because that's the forecast & I had a curry last night

Today is taking the kids to rugby whilst the wife slopes off for some 'her' time. Then after rugby speed back as I'm meeting a pal for a ride, the issue being he is exceptionally fast - so it will be painful.

After that we might go swimming, but we will without doubt go to the pub

laters

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Windy here last night and this morning, also beer related. Got the EPO's family over for lunch today, hopefully they'll leave early enough that I get time for a quick ride this evening, with a pint to follow of course.
  • Morning all!

The bike has been abandoned at work the route I took for my 10 mile commute was absolutely horrendous like a swamp it was. So i chickened out and had a lad drop me off home. Here in Staffordshire the snow has come with a vengence!
    cosna kick a bo agen a wo and ed it back till it bos-UP HANLEY ME DUCK

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
    Current Bike-TREK 4500
    Previous Bikes
    :Giant Roam 3
    :Bianchi Nirone 7
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    Killing time while stressbag umms and ahhs over what she needs from town. War and peace could be written faster :roll: Will get coffee while out to perk me up. Then its a few jobs and bike fettling time.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Good afternoon to all.

Where the bloody hell is this snow at?!?!? I swear its bloody snowed everywhere except London -___- It snowed for a minute or so then stopped. Useless...

Life is busy at the moment. Spend alot of my time on weekends looking at a book or a computer screen. Already done my bike fettling for the weekend. Have had things planned for 3 of my 4 bikes. I have completed one which was just a brake swap, and the other two are slightly more lengthy, so i spent a bit of time on them.

The rest of today will consist of studying and maybe a bit of computer gaming. (And eating cos ill be bored). Ive disciplined myself pretty well so far this year with studying. I literally feel at least twice as smart as i did last year. But then again, failing dramatically for the first time in your life does seem to have that effect on your next academic year!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Dannyboy95 wrote:
    Morning all!

The bike has been abandoned at work the route I took for my 10 mile commute was absolutely horrendous like a swamp it was. So i chickened out and had a lad drop me off home. Here in Staffordshire the snow has come with a vengence!

bugger all next door :(

cycled through Madley today and was disappointed by the lack of snow