Police on to Contact from Cab "maybe a touch too close"

2»

Comments

• daver1
    daver1 Posts: 78
    He's mental and obviously has a lot of time on his hands.
    A lot of what he does is very funny but some of it is just antagonistic which isn't good for cyclists in general.
  • debeli
    debeli Posts: 583
    There does seem an eccentric element to his behaviour and the way he seems sometimes to provoke or encourage an incident or to see an infringement where no other road user would...

I'm not comfortable with words like 'mental' in this context, but his eccentricity is troubling.

However, I find myself trapped in a difficult position here: His 'profile' among the wider cycling community is a direct product of the very social-media democratisation that allows me publicly to decry his methods.

Were it not for Youtube and its brethren, he would be barking at the Moon and causing minor amusement and inconvenience to people around him. With this newfangled Internet, he can go global.

I shall have to come to a helpful conclusion here. I support fully my own view that he is a menace and a fool. However, as I find him unbalanced and unhelpful I ban him henceforth from The Internet. Please let me know if he shows up again. It will be in direct contravention of this ban.

Thank you. I hope I have been able to help.
  • He has yet another camera, an aerial view camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwVlnZidx-Q