Humpday Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited October 2014 in The bottom bracket
Evening.

Have we really got this far through the day without any hump action?

Busy old day but today was technically Friday for me as I'm working from home for the rest of the week 8)

Anyway back to the obnoxious tw@ts on the apprentice, how I don't hurl something at the TV I don't know :lol:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    Oh yeah, forgot...

Been out so I figured some other slacker would do the honours and I was right :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Oh yeah, forgot...

Been out so I figured some other slacker would do the honours and I was right :wink:

Well I suppose if the cap fits :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Oh yeah, forgot...

Well I suppose if the cap fits :lol:
    I think we all knew who would start this thread :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,320
    Didn't have enough shirking time to post on the hump day thread earlier.

I guess as Arran is working from home, it will be wall to wall Arran posts from here to the weekend. (You'll never get a thing done workwise A77, unless the missus locks you in the shed with your crayons).

Only 42 mins of it left anyhoo.

Tomorrow.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!