2017 Cervelo R3 DI2 - sold
Boardman CX Team - sold
Cannondale Synapse - broken
Cube Streamer - stolen
Boardman Road Comp - stolen

Comments

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,479
    Gone for retiring but really hope it is him announcing an hour record attempt. Maybe Jens was testing the equipment for him rather than Canc :lol:
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,931
    Dan Wuori ‏@dwuori · 19m19 minutes ago
    I've got twenty bucks on Andy Schleck pulling out of this press conference shortly after it begins.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • chrisday
    chrisday Posts: 300
    He'll exclusively reveal that his entire career was a piece of performance art, and he's actually a conceptual artist calling himself 'Unfulfilled Panache' exploring the relationship between high-level sport and obsessive fraternal relationships.

The fly-on-the-wall documentary covering the last 10 years, "Certified Lightweight" will be released in 2015.
    @shraap | My Men 2016: G, Yogi, Cav, Boonen, Degenkolb, Martin, J-Rod, Kudus, Chaves
  • Bo Duke
    Bo Duke Posts: 1,058
    He's going to announce Frank's retirement.
    'Performance analysis and Froome not being clean was a media driven story. I haven’t heard one guy in the peloton say a negative thing about Froome, and I haven’t heard a single person in the peloton suggest Froome isn’t clean.' TSP
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,150
    I think he's launching his own aftershave - Schleck pour homme. Or maybe some pasta sauces.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,586
    Moving team.
  • poppit
    poppit Posts: 926
    I've gone for changing team, MTN anyone?
    Eddy Merckx EMX-3
    Dolan L'Etape
    Cougar Zero Uno
    Genesis Core 50
    Planet X TOR
  • Coriander
    Coriander Posts: 1,326
    Inrng thinks that as it's a TFR called conference Andy won't be announcing he's moving teams.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Not sure why he would announce a presser for moving team. No one else does.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    In went for retiring as I can't nsee him doing a whole hour without pulling out so the record is out the window.

It is sad that he seems to have lost his mojo though, he's not very old , especially when compared to Jens And Cuddles
  • chrisday wrote:
    He'll exclusively reveal that his entire career was a piece of performance art, and he's actually a conceptual artist calling himself 'Unfulfilled Panache' exploring the relationship between high-level sport and obsessive fraternal relationships.

The fly-on-the-wall documentary covering the last 10 years, "Certified Lightweight" will be released in 2015.

Applause!
    Correlation is not causation.
  • RichN95 wrote:
    Schleck pour homme.

"It turns heads."

*I'm sure we've done that joke before on here.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Doper.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • DeVlaeminck
    DeVlaeminck Posts: 8,736
    His brother was very non-commital about Andy's plans in an interview a week or two ago - said the priority was to get the knee fixed and it wasn't worth risking his future health if that's what continuing riding meant.
    [Castle Donington Ladies FC - going up in '22]
  • Unless he has Ben training in secret & found his love of racing bikes then it's a vote for retirement from me.
    Pain hurts much less if its topped off with beating your mates to top of a climb.
  • Will.C
    Will.C Posts: 245
    The irony is, considering his stature in pro cycling these days, none of those options solicit a press conference in my opinion. Complete waste of a space on a cycling team
  • Surely good enough for Lampre...
    left the forum March 2023
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    He's going to announce that his latest bio passport results have confirmed what we have all known for years.

That he is actually a giraffe.
  • Unless he has Ben training in secret & found his love of racing bikes then it's a vote for retirement from me.

Ben who?
  • DL1987
    DL1987 Posts: 204
    A year out to fully recover from his injuries and rediscover his love of racing.
  • shinyhelmut
    shinyhelmut Posts: 1,364
    Introducing the new TFR My Little Pony range which he's been working on.

91d3ef2b7b13b1fabab58d8664146659_zpsbb7beeba.jpg
  • Much as he has become a figure of fun in these new times for cycling, I have to feel sorry for him if he is retiring.

The only guy who really rattled Contador is his steak infused pomp, and whether he was also cheating or not, that's still a Tour win.
  • He's going to announce that he wants to be known as Andrea Schleck and that he'll be undergoing gender reassignment surgery over the winter in the hope of improving his palmares on the womens circuit
    'Hello to Jason Isaacs'
  • TimB34
    TimB34 Posts: 316
    Putting two and two together to make twenty-two : http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/mtn-qhubeka-willing-to-join-worldtour-in-2015

He's going to join MTN-Qhubeka and do all three Grand Tours.
  • Art Vandelay
    Art Vandelay Posts: 1,982
    It's a new autobiography to be released, tentatively titled either 'Gone Fishing' or 'The Final Pull of the SchleckChute'.
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,193
    Reports on Twitter that "Retiring" is the correct poll option
  • Crampeur
    Crampeur Posts: 1,065
    ^^^Clearly.
  • "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,586
    I've surprised myself by how bummed out I am by that actually.

Balls.