Campagnolo Electronic gears problem

karel
karel Posts: 24
edited October 2014 in Workshop
Sorry posted this in wrong section so moving it here if anyone can help

I bought a Dogma last week that has Electronic gears and after a few rides it is making 3 beeps around every 2 minutes or so, so I plugged it in exactly how the guy showed me and it is making no difference, the system is still beeping every couple of minutes, kept me awake most of the night as its in the spare bedroom. The charger flashes green when plugged in so no problems there, but when I plug it into the battery on the bike there are 2 lights on the charger and nothing lights up to say it is charging. There is the small box on the handle bars and I am sure a red light is suppose to flash here to say it is running out of charge, but nothing.

Am I missing something as I have plugged it in with the arrows matching up and pushed it as far as it will go, but either the beeping is a seperate issue or the charger or battery is not working, I have checked and there are lights for different problems and charge left but no light at all comes on, just continous beeping

Thanks

Comments

• Unplug the charger and put the magnet back into the PU (Power Unit).

When you take the magnet out is there a green light on the interface (the small unit on the bars) - if yes the battery is fully charged. If no what colour is it?

When charging the PU the ‘lightening’ symbol will be on (green) and the ‘battery’ symbol will stay on until the battery is fully charged – then it turns off.

Make sure you’re charging with the magnet in.

NB - When you charge the PU with the charger it is best to connect the charger to the PU first, then plug it into the wall, then switch it on at the wall.

Download this and go to page 50 http://eps.campagnolo.com/system/docume ... 012_UK.pdf