Bikeradar Survey Pop-up

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited September 2014 in Discuss the website with the team
I don't get many of the irritating adverts that plague this place as I use a 'modified' ipad but recently I have been getting the pop-up for the Bikeradar survey?

Anyway, not a problem as I don't mind giving feedback on this place which I have done but what bugs me now is that I keep getting the same pop-up and even if you click on the 'no thanks' option it takes you to the survey anyway :evil: Nice to see there is a choice to do it or not :wink:

The only way I found to get around this was to not click the 'yes' or 'no thanks' options at all and just go back to another page, just a minor niggle I guess.

Oh and when do I get my £250 :P
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    I got £250 of Evans vouchers for doing the survey this time last year. :P So it's mine and you can't have it.
    I bought lots of good stuff last time. So I filled out the survey again this year, what shall I buy this time?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I'll send my wish list over to you :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • I hope you aren`t expecting feedback from the site. :roll:

I can use this site on my chromebook, but have given up trying on my laptop. It`s an utter joke.
    Trek,,,, too cool for school ,, apparently
  • exlaser
    exlaser Posts: 264
    If you've answered the survey you've doing better than me! I got half way though and then if said I did not have the correct permission!!!. Doesn't say much about the site of you cannot even do a survey about the site on the site.
    They need to sort out this site soon, or it will be a dead duck. The posting count must be way down and a lot of these people won't come back and that would be a great shame as this has been my favourite forum for a long time.
    Van Nicholas Ventus
    Rose Xeon RS
  • navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,833
    I answered the survey in a fit of boredom and frustration (the No Thanks option has gone completely).

I hope no-one takes my answers seriously as I am a widowed, female cyclist with every bike known to man, riding as a professional on road and MTB and have plans to treble the number of bikes I currently own.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    arran77 wrote:
    The only way I found to get around this was to not click the 'yes' or 'no thanks' options at all and just go back to another page, just a minor niggle I guess.

Ive just been refreshing and it goes :)
  • navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,833
    A screen grab from the survey pop-up.

Anyone who thinks they can force forum users to complete a survey is mad.
  • Having not seen this thread I just posted one a moment ago of my own.

Nice to see that your gripe has been totally ignored by the powers that be.

As said above, this site is rapidly going down the toilet not helped by the abrasive and frankly unnecessary tone taken by one moderator inparticular.
    Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!
  • I have a funny feeling I know exactly who you're talking about! I've had it with the site. Don't think I'll be using or for a while.