edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
morning

another shoot sleep, it was that bad I may even try an afternoon sleep

todays plan is relaxing as I feel shoot, which means no cycling or running :(

right more tea and some weekly reporting for me

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    That's early even by your standards. I've been catching up on sleep after Friday and feel half human now , just need the cuts n bruises to heal up.

Jobs to follow unfortunately but there will be one last dose of footy tonight before August and the new season. Coffee to be brewed now get me going (in more ways than one) :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola twunts,

Bit quiet here in here today! So yesterday the bottom feeder got beautified and i got to wait in the pub round the corner with the new quilt that i'd bought getting a wee lash on. Needless to say the quilt out drank me. Dunno what time it got in!

Today has seen a nice lie in, bacons and a pootle to some less than interesting shops while the weather has done it's utmost to drown us all. Just had a wee pimms in the hot tub in prep for the footy later. Don't want either team to win so could be interesting!

Any hoo, laters.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    I thought I'd written a post on this thread earlier. Did a little over 40 miles this morning on he CX bike, rode out to the North Downs then a bit of off road and back again. It was rather muddy to put it mildly and 35mm tyres just don't have the same levels of grip as MTB tyres, good fun though. Hardly surprising. Got wiped out early on and ripped the nail off my little finger, that got a bit sore. It hurts more than even a paper cut.
    Managed to avoid heavy DIY this afternoon with the EPO's blessing. All in all a good day, although my finger still hurts.