It's Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well, I'm gutted I stayed up for last nights game. That was a waste of time. I'm absolutely knackered today :(

Birmingham was good. I've never been before, and from first (albeit brief) visit, it seemed nice.

Today, I'm back to my studio, soldering patch bays and being deafened whilst the building is demolished around me. Fun times.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Mornin

ended up in an old school lock-in with the landlord watching the football last night - great fun but painful this morning.

Met a mate for a 5 mile run first thing - think it was a mistake! Today is working from home and they off to some trade show later in Cardiff - can barely contain the excitement!

laters
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Birmingham was good. I've never been before, and from first (albeit brief) visit, it seemed nice.
    Either you weren't in Brum, or you have very low standards? Best you come further south more often ;)

Final prep last night on the bike, garmin all set up, good to go! www.thekaiserchallenge.com

Yesterdays Bacon was good, i had it with its poorer cousin Sausage, they work well together but unfortunately its back to the foods food again today.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    3.5 mile run for me last night, I'm still slow as f*ck but at least I now keep my min/miles fairly consistent :lol:
    matthew h wrote:
    Met a mate for a 5 mile run first thing - think it was a mistake!

Morning 'tards.

Half day in work today as I have various appointments to take people to this afternoon, not much else really.

Onwards to tea and loafing.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all,
    Bit blowy this morning, and not only Pride related. Usual day at work, we'll have to see what it brings. I've had to deal with far too many retail customers recently. Most of them are nice enough, but some are complete morons.
    Out for lunch with the Mrs later, hopefully it won't rain.
    Until then I'll have to survive on tea and flapjacks.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • xstrathyx
    xstrathyx Posts: 1,104
    Morning, sh*tbricks

day 4 of my holidays, weather has been rather pleasant here in the Highlands this week. So far this morning i have hoovered the car, going to fettle with the road bike. drop some stuff off for the missus, then go out on the hard tail down to dochgarroch.

Laterz mofos
  • thekickingmule
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Either you weren't in Brum, or you have very low standards? Best you come further south more often ;)
    I only walked from the station to the library and back the same way so I've not seen a lot, but that bit was ok. I've been to London a few times. I'm always glad to leave ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    I only walked from the station to the library and back the same way so I've not seen a lot, but that bit was ok. I've been to London a few times. I'm always glad to leave ;)

So you saw none of it then. Its a shithole.
  • thekickingmule
    ste_t wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Except for the bits I saw, no. Looked like a lot of work was being done on the place though
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    ste_t wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Except for the bits I saw, no. Looked like a lot of work was being done on the place though
    It needed it.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    I like Birmingham

and in other news I've done nothing today, my boss has bought me lunch. he's tried to persuade me to stay after I've told him that I've had other interviews

the bike is in the car and I'm off to FoD in an hour

laters
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    No salad for me today! Kent based minion bought me bacons and topped it off with doughnuts!
    Yay!
    Bugger...........Diet :(
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Evening Gits,

It's my wedding anniversary today so I'm off to buy some flowers from a petrol station shortly. Then packing for Bike Park Wales - special pressie to the Mrs is leaving her in peace tomorrow :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening twerkers!

Been to Farnborough today to look at another poorly red arrow!!
    Saw some very expensive private jets while there and some hay clarse totty, take more than a few euromillion rollovers to enjoy either i suppose!

Ho hum

Beer o clock here.........toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er