The Tuesday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Sun seems to be out. Not sure how long for though, unless the BBC have got it wrong (again), as it's meant to be rainy today.
Soldering patchbays today - wooo. Then this evening, I think a ride is in order. Followed by ales, as I'll be on a train tomorrow morning, so get a lie in and don't have to worry about driving - BOOM!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    In work early this morning, done nothing work related yet.
    Boss is here later and then this afternoon, a minion will be getting it from me while i'm being watched by my boss. :shock:

Did a bit of prep for The Kaiser challenge last night, getting things organised etc, if you havent already, pay me you whores!
    www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/Sausage

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    morning kn0bbers

today is work and I need to study later - so all in all a poo day.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Boss is here later and then this afternoon, a minion will be getting it from me while i'm being watched by my boss. :shock:

Didn't take you for an exabitionist mate?

Today i travel back to Wales land from this god awful city! then tomorrow needs must that i buy an ironing board so can make my shirts look ok ready for a round of interviews so i can continue to hide in Wales :)
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning fools,

Quiet in here today,is everyone off work?

Supposed to be off but heading in for a couple of hours for the 'Great minion hunt' as got 80+ CVs to deal with. After that, burgers beer and building the 456 back up.

laters
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Today's CV highlight, a previous job role 'did the pies and selling crack.'

Sounds like my kind of girl (even if it is just a dodgy translation)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Afternoon all,
    Our internet connection keeps going down so I've had to do some work. Other than that not much to report. Guts are a bit squiffy so I had a wind assisted ride in this morning.
    Ste have you been told that you should immediately throw half of the cv's in the bin as you don't want to employ an unlucky person.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    Afternoon Toe rags,

Had a day in Milan on work, supped far too many expressos and ogled the ridiculously fit lawyer who works in our Italy office :) At the airport ready to stuff my face and drink more coffee shortly.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Whilst at the airport buy a little blue box of the chocolates that are by the till in most of the bars called Bacetti (means little kisses) and give them to a member of office totty. Each chocolate has a little quote about love in it, said girly may well run a mile though. Also they are quite nice dark chocolate with hazelnuts.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Whilst at the airport buy a little blue box of the chocolates that are by the till in most of the bars called Bacetti (means little kisses) and give them to a member of office totty. Each chocolate has a little quote about love in it, said girly may well run a mile though.
    Whoops, too late. Though I may have saved myself a harrassment charge :) I'll have to make do with 'visually appreciating' the London office hotties tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]