Back to Work Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well, I've had a great weekend. Most of you probably have 2 days off every week and think I'm weird, but I am normally doing my usual routine. It was like having 2 days holiday. Loved it!

Anywho, today I get to carry on with soldering. At some point I need to renew my car insurance, then this evening I'm back over to Bury, Lancashire.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,993
    Back to work after a fantastic w.end following the tour. As we watched it yesterday in Arrington - it meant we were back early, so managed not to miss my mothers birthday party.

Decent sleep last night means I'm now ready to go forwards to work meh
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning sickos,

An early start for me as I have an incredibly busy day ahead but need to fit in some disobedient minion bashing at some point. There will be some praise for a well performing minion as I am, after all, a fair and just ruler.

I shall reward myself with a plate of fried pig based products and chicken babies.

laters
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning homos.

Not back to work for me :mrgreen:

Just got to get the littlies ready for school and get the school run done and then see what the school milfs are, or with this weather aren't, wearing today, then its off out on the ghey road bike :D

Onwards to school runs and milfs 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    then this evening I'm back over to Bury, Lancashire.

Laters!

Is that where that Yorkshire black pudding comes from :wink:

Morning girls

Day off to go and watch men in lycra play bikes.

but first a healthy bacons butty with brown sauce (obviously!)

Toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    bg13 wrote:
    men in lycra

brown sauce

Quite appropriate really :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • thekickingmule
    bg13 wrote:
    then this evening I'm back over to Bury, Lancashire.

Laters!

Is that where that Yorkshire black pudding comes from :wink:
    Yorkshire puddings are to veggie for my liking.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,562
    So, where does white pudding come from?
    Morning all,
    Glorious day in paradise, but unfortunately I'm near Feltham. But it's still sunny. Who knows what excitement today will bring, hopefully tea will be a part of it. Oh, and cake.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening homo watchers(that’s the tour that is)

Today I am back in London sigh! went to visit Soho Bikes last week which was a nice little shop very chatty. This week I will be mostly prepping for a couple of interviews Thursday and Friday as my redundancy date is fast approaching and would like to keep the package of cash in my bank(well actually to just spend it like water!).

Later bum sniffers!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    i dont get all these people making so much effort to see some blokes in lycra for a few seconds?
    disruption is the name of today!

to make matters worse theres too much carrot in my salad! thats it i'm gonna top myself!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • thekickingmule
    Veronese68 wrote:
    So, where does white pudding come from?
    Ireland, I think. It ain't right, I tell thee!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,562
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    to make matters worse theres too much carrot in my salad! thats it i'm gonna top myself!
    You ordered a salad? You deserve everything you get.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Veronese68 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    You ordered a salad? You deserve everything you get.
    I know, even the suicide cry for help didnt work!

I just want my bacons back! Dam you diet and training, :(
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Salad isnt food... simples... you disgust me! I'd rather be fat!
  • contented
    contented Posts: 83
    Disastrous morning for the stay at home dad club. The wife has had a day off so I have to look busy to try and reassure her that I am indeed getting on with the decorating and not idling about watching old episodes of Cops, or low budget tv disaster movies every day.
    Not the best start when I was rumbled sneaking in a bit of 'Megafault' after dropping the kids off, but I think I'm doing ok overall.
    The whole 'I've been sorting out stuff in the garage' line to explain lack of progress seems to be wearing thin though, especially as the garage is messier than ever, but I can blag a few more days 'researching different floor types' or some such. School holidays are coming up so i need to get in as much chillaxing in as I can, while I can.
    Luckily she only has one day off so I can just have a double length nap tomorrow and everything will be sweet.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,904
    Evening Mongs,

Teat of a day at work but just about to get on a plane to Milan - for more work tomorrow. Not even a lot of rubbernecking potential as will ne on the office all day. Ho hum.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]