Sunny Tuesday Morning...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Tired. Meh.

I have Mac Training today, which I'd completely forgotten about, so yaaay. I've got so much work on, I'm not sure I should be doing it, but meh, we'll see.

I think I have an evening off tonight.... I'm not certain, but if I do, I'm going to chill the fark out!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Morning

Great cycle in after a decent night out with the current wife :)

Today is meetings and reporting followed by hopefully a great ride home and if I get time some chainsaw action :)
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    matthew h wrote:
    followed by hopefully a great ride home and if I get time some chainsaw action :)

Is that what the kids call it nowadays?

Morning fools,

Day off for me today so will be doing some gardening so that it is acceptable for me to sit in the garden drinking beer in the sunshine. Hopefully that should fill most of the day.

Laters
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning Minjeaters

day off number two, having a bit of a lie in, got gas man round to do check up later, between now and then there will be foods, bit of shopping, some walking, tv and i may do some chainsawing as well coz it sounds hard core!

Have a good un

pip pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

work meh followed by a ride with northern monkey later.

that's about it.

laters 8)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning lickers,
    Lovely day over here. Had to drive in today and drop the car off for a service at my mate's garage, can't be arsed to do it myself. Going to ride in to Twickenham and have lunch with the Mrs later, might go out for dinner as well this evening. These are not just bribes to compensate her for putting up with me for so long or to make it look like I normally spoil the girl, honest.
    Until then tea and work avoidance are in order.
  • bg13
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning lickers,
    Lovely day over here. Had to drive in today and drop the car off for a service at my mate's garage, can't be arsed to do it myself. Going to ride in to Twickenham and have lunch with the Mrs later, might go out for dinner as well this evening. These are not just bribes to compensate her for putting up with me for so long or to make it look like I normally spoil the girl, honest.
    Until then tea and work avoidance are in order.

You going to chainsaw her? (whatever that is!)

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13
    SFW

found a video of Gt pumping up his tyres

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1c3_1404039661

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Morning crudders...

Nice evening out to celebrate the Wifes birthday, late night though so suffering a bit today.

Legs suffering now I'm back from my illness and cycling daily, hopefully that won't last too long!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Bum wee, that is all :evil:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Just for Arran:
    When I was a small child I was off school for a couple of days suffering a similar spot of belly trouble. Apparently a friend of mine was off at the same time. On my first day back we met on the way to school, our mothers were chatting as we walked and we discovered we'd both been off. My friend said "I had Lucozade what did you have?" to which I replied "Diaorrhea." much to the enjoyment of our mothers. Well I didn't know what Lucozade was.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Just for Arran:
    When I was a small child I was off school for a couple of days suffering a similar spot of belly trouble. Apparently a friend of mine was off at the same time. On my first day back we met on the way to school, our mothers were chatting as we walked and we discovered we'd both been off. My friend said "I had Lucozade what did you have?" to which I replied "Diaorrhea." much to the enjoyment of our mothers. Well I didn't know what Lucozade was.

Lucozade is disgusting stuff, I imagine that diarrhoea tastes much the same :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    matthew h wrote:
    if I get time some chainsaw action :)
    As in Texas....

Evening Gits,

Stoopid forum kicked me out last night and wouldn't let me back in till this afternoon. Mind you, not a lot to report anyway as it's been a day or work boredom and hassle. Will watch footy later with some alcohol to make up for it.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    ste_t wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    followed by hopefully a great ride home and if I get time some chainsaw action :)

Is that what the kids call it nowadays?

:)

didn't get to play as not back from work until past 8, and this is despite tour de France speed on the way home (might be a slight lie)
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    matthew h wrote:
    Morning

Today is meetings and reporting followed by hopefully a great ride home and if I get time some chainsaw action :)

Should I warn your current wife?
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:
    Morning

Should I warn your current wife?

too late