TFI Friday!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Today is the last day where I have a minion to give orders to, from here until September, I'm by myself. I'm kind of looking forward to it, as long as I can get everything done I said I will :?

Later, off to Bury (again), but meeting up with an old school friend, and going out for many beverages of the alcoholic variety.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning p*rn starlets

had a few in Stamford last night, got moderately H'd and had a lovely curry, woke up to the fudging rain battering the window, going to be a long day!

Hope the rain farks off as i fancy an outdoorsy bbq type weekend!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' chuzzlewits and pawmunchers,

Quiet day in work so far - it's like a ghost town in here at the moment.

Won't complain about it, though - it just means more bacons for me when the canteen opens for breakfast in 5....4.....3....2......1.....

Onwards! To coffee! And fried piggymeats!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    how do!

found a new barber after moving.... seems to be a winner..... offers a beer while you are getting the work done....

happy days!
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Howdy crudders

First commute to work since I was in Hospital, seems they took away my decent legs while I was in and gave me some skinny powerless ones (off a roadie?) so feeling the hurt (in a kind of good way) today!

Daughter got a 2.1 confirmed (which we pretty much knew, even if she got no marks at all in her last exams she would have got a 2.2 and she only had a very outside chance of a first) so life is good!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Great news Rookie

Today was an early start after the stupid fire alarm in the hotel :(

Quick run and decent breakfast followed and now in Hayes, which will bugger my pub night as I have the joys of the M25 & M6 on a Friday :(
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning slags,

Been at work for an hour and spent most of that skiving. Very well may be the theme of the day.

Yawn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    matthew h wrote:
    Quick run and decent breakfast followed and now in Hayes,
    If you take a wrong turn down the A312 you can join us in the cafe for a fry up, bit of sustenance to get you home.
    Morning all,
    Well done Rookie junior, and Waylander. I think I read that a 2.1 is the best degree as it's a good result and people think anyone with a 1st is a smartarse.
    Fryday so probably be busy until about 3 at which point someone will throw a switch and it should all calm down. Survived the scouts AGM without being arrested, nobody queried my accounts which was a relief.
    onwards to tea and fried food.
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Morning, first day off work for 7 weeks after a trip to Kenya and I'm stuck at work after the car broke down, hopefully fixed soon so I can get home, should of been out on the bike by now.
  • xstrathyx
    xstrathyx Posts: 1,104
    Afternoon bitches.

This weekend is looking good. Out on the hard tail tonight and then the road bike in the morning. Going to look at cars this weekend too.

Oh and I am on holiday in a weeks time. Shit will get real then. Loads of bike loops (get in)

Laters ho's
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Yo

Just about pain free in the collarbone area, went back to work this tuesday - now Ive got a savage toothache!!

Got an appointment on monday AM to have it taken out. Joy of joys, now ive got monday to look forward to :|

byyyyeee
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I think I read that a 2.1 is the best degree as it's a good result and people think anyone with a 1st is a smartarse.
    Oh Hai :mrgreen:

Evening Tards,

I am the last one in my team in the office, all the minions have escaped and I'm packing up shortly for the pedal home. No footy on the box tonight so I think I will surf the interweb to see if I can use my CRC mystery discount voucher, then go bait a few roadies :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    If you take a wrong turn down the A312 you can join us in the cafe for a fry up, bit of sustenance to get you home.

bugger only just seen this :(
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I think I read that a 2.1 is the best degree as it's a good result and people think anyone with a 1st is a smartarse.
    Oh Hai :mrgreen:
    Quelle surprise :P
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

bugger only just seen this :(
    You should have been paying attention, it was good.