New Bike

da1esman
da1esman Posts: 31
edited June 2014 in Road general
Wanting to get a new bike, but I want a 531 framed bike last was a dave yates/joe Waugh compag record and loved it.

any Ideas lads where I can get one

Comments

• da1esman wrote:
    Wanting to get a new bike, but I want a 531 framed bike last was a dave yates/joe Waugh compag record and loved it.

any Ideas lads where I can get one

http://gosforth.cc may be able to help. Was going to order one last year but things came up that didn't allow me to.
  • kingstonian
    kingstonian Posts: 2,847
    A brand new bike, or would you go 2nd hand? Some great 2nd hand bikes available if you look around. LFGSS has a lot, ebay too if you choose carefully, Retrobike for something older.

What budget?
  • da1esman
    A brand new bike, or would you go 2nd hand? Some great 2nd hand bikes available if you look around. LFGSS has a lot, ebay too if you choose carefully, Retrobike for something older.

What budget?

Who is LFGSS?, Budget £500-1000
  • kingstonian
    kingstonian Posts: 2,847
    da1esman wrote:

What budget?

Who is LFGSS?, Budget £500-1000

London Fixed Gear & Single Speed forum. Tap "LFGSS" into Google and you will find it.

Think you will need to adjust your expectations though - your budget is low for what you want, but the search is part of the fun.
  • da1esman
    Hang on, you want a handbuilt 531 frame with Campag record and you only want to pay £500-£1000?

183761.gif

Its what I used to have, but I will start with a frame and go from there over the winter, Have a complete Campag record group set that used bought for another bike but never got fitted
  • da1esman
    Great bike, living the dream.