Ribble Help

aidso
aidso Posts: 493
edited June 2014 in Road buying advice
I am wanting to replace the fork on my bike and want to buy one from Ribble, but nearly all of them in the Description section say "this is only supplied when you buy Bike X", but there's a price against it.
So if I stick one in the basket are they not going to ship it...else anyone recommend somewhere else for a cheap white carbon road fork?

Comments

• ic.
    ic. Posts: 769
    Plain white? I might have a spare cannondale Synapse carbon fork, with alloy steerer. Brand new, never used and uncut, if you're interested

Came off a Cannondale Synapse Apex 2012, if you google it you will see what it looks like. No fully white, but mostly
    2020 Reilly Spectre - raw titanium
    2020 Merida Reacto Disc Ltd - black on black
    2015 CAAD8 105 - very green - stripped to turbo bike
    2018 Planet X Exocet 2 - grey

The departed:

2017 Cervelo R3 DI2 - sold
    Boardman CX Team - sold
    Cannondale Synapse - broken
    Cube Streamer - stolen
    Boardman Road Comp - stolen
  • aidso
    aidso Posts: 493
    (I assume its the white with black stripes? - http://www.evanscycles.com/products/can ... e-ec032129)

How much are you wanting for it
  • ic.
    ic. Posts: 769
    Yeah that's the one! The fork is still boxed etc, never been fitted to a bike. Happy to post to you for £60, paypal gift.

Can get it in the post to you tomorrow, will send first class so should be with you by the weekend

My email address is in my profile (click the little envelope) if you want to discuss further or want pics sending :)
    2020 Reilly Spectre - raw titanium
    2020 Merida Reacto Disc Ltd - black on black
    2015 CAAD8 105 - very green - stripped to turbo bike
    2018 Planet X Exocet 2 - grey

The departed:

2017 Cervelo R3 DI2 - sold
    Boardman CX Team - sold
    Cannondale Synapse - broken
    Cube Streamer - stolen
    Boardman Road Comp - stolen