Willow, Great and Blue Tits Tuesday

simonhead
simonhead Posts: 1,399
edited June 2014 in The bottom bracket
Overslept, missed breakfast, no time to get coffee, get to work just on time to pick up an email saying conference call postponed to tomorrow
Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Free beer and grub tonight for me as we are being 'entertained' by one of our advisors - I've opted for to nights footy match at the local sports bar. Just got to get through 10 hours in the office first!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Bit blowy out there today. Dull day at work unless something lands on my lap. Old man coming over later as it's his birthday and my Mum's away. We've got to make sure he's fed. Cake and beer will have to be consumed.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    I like Simons start to the day, makes me feel better.

Woke up and think the fall I took from horse riding the other day screwed up a tooth, think I had crumbly bits in my mouth. I don't want to go the dentist
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,001
    Didn't oversleep, alram went off at 5.40 but I wish I could have. 35km morning ride in the sun, massive traffic jams on the way to work sod rove the long way round.

Got to bash the shit out of some steelwork designs today.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Kids dropped off, bicycle purchasing email drafted to a friend, off to do some weights and a ride. Nice. Bit cloudy so arm/leg warmers today. Then footy.

Time for an espresso or two though - have to grind some beans up so that will be nice.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • southdownswolf
    southdownswolf Posts: 1,525
    Today I am 15000 days old, so I may celebrate with a glass of red or two.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,001
    Congrats Queenie.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Today I am 15000 days old, so I may celebrate with a glass of red or two.

ERM, that's a very young age
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Well done on making it past 40 and into 41, hope the wine was as old!

If someone tells me the math is wrong, stay quiet please, no one need put me down. I had a horrible childhood.

Old and young is such an odd concept, he is old compared to me Matthew H just young compared to you?
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    sa0u823e wrote:

If someone tells me the math is wrong, stay quiet please, no one need put me down. I had a horrible childhood.

Old and young is such an odd concept, he is old compared to me Matthew H just young compared to you?
    The maths is right, he's an old f@rt :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    But not really, really old. He's still about 1800 days younger than me.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

he is the perfect age
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sa0u823e wrote:

he is the perfect age

He's an old fart just like you :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Whippersnapper.