club clothing, where from?

OTRveloClub
OTRveloClub Posts: 17
edited June 2014 in Road buying advice
So club clothing. maybe it has been mentioned on this forum before but what are the best companies to order from for club clothing ?

A lot of companies seem to have a minimum order of 10 items which is a little bit restrictive especially for small growing clubs.

We're looking for a quality suppliers that do small order quantities of clothing items and can produce them fast.

Anybody got any ideas ?

Comments

• moffatt666
    moffatt666 Posts: 30
    Champion System. The minimum order is still 10 items but the quality is absolutely phenomenal; my CS club kit is about 5 years old, it's been battered, frequently washed and ridden hard but it still looks as good as new.
  • gloomyandy
    gloomyandy Posts: 520
    We've had very good service from Force GB:
    http://www.forcegb.com/
    No minimum order, they help with your design if you want it, pretty good quality and made just down the road from me in sunny Yorkshire.
  • gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,643
    Owayo, min order 5 jerseys, our second order (so no design costs) came in at around £40.00 per jersey. Good quality.
  • StillGoing
    StillGoing Posts: 5,211
    All the major manufacturers will make custom clothing. Most have a minimum order of 8 or 10. There are cheaper companies making custom kit, but not exclusively for cycling. Some of these have their garments made up on the Asian continent meaning the materials aren't latest and the design is a bit old hat. Like most things in life; you get what you pay for. We previously used one of these companies and whilst the garment was ok, it isn't something I'd say was likely to be worn often. We're now looking to use Santini in the future who have two ranges of custom clothing; your own bespoke design or one from a choice of theirs with your own logo/decals.
    I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.
  • durhamwasp
    durhamwasp Posts: 1,247
    www.pedallingsquares.com £40 a shirt, minimum order 4
    http://www.snookcycling.wordpress.com - Reports on Cingles du Mont Ventoux, Alpe D'Huez, Galibier, Izoard, Tourmalet, Paris-Roubaix Sportive & Tour of Flanders Sportive, Amstel Gold Xperience, Vosges, C2C, WOTR routes....