Computer with cadence and heartrate same screen ?

Serious Cat
Serious Cat Posts: 489
edited June 2014 in Road buying advice
Not prepared to pay 170 quid for Garmin. 500 heart and cadence unit. Can somebody suggest a real world priced unit that shows cadence and bpm on same screen please. Is Cateye strada digital cadence computer any way decent ?
This serious internet site..............I serious cat

Comments

• that shows cadence and bpm on same screen please

Have you ever used a kipper to divert hounds from chasing a hare?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • fuel2000
    fuel2000 Posts: 65
    I have a cateye stealth and it displays cadence and bpm on the same screen. It's very easy to use, uploads directly to Strava.
  • Guanajuato
    Guanajuato Posts: 399
    Bryton Rider 21 will connect to ANT+ stuff and can display any 3 things on one screen, up to 4 screens (I think it is anyway)
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Guanajuato wrote:
    Bryton Rider 21 will connect to ANT+ stuff and can display any 3 things on one screen, up to 4 screens (I think it is anyway)

Yes - my Bryton 20 can display BPM and cadence at the same time. That can sometimes be had for £60 including the HRM.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Serious Cat
    Serious Cat Posts: 489
    Strava and uploading to web is of no interest to me, I'll have a look into that bryton as 60 would be a great price.
    This serious internet site..............I serious cat
  • doolie
    doolie Posts: 42
    The bryton 35 could customised with up to 8 data fields on one screen......just replaced mine with a garmin 800 but the bryton was fantastic for the price

I had on one screen

Current speed
    Avg speed
    Cadence
    HR
    Elapsed time
    Distance
    2 others I forget!
    PlanetX RT-57
    Orbea Orca
    Felt DA
    GT Grade
  • Guanajuato
    Guanajuato Posts: 399
    Are you not allowed to link to your parts post in classifieds? :-)
    Seriously have a look at doolie's other recent post. If I didn't already have a rider 21,I'd be tempted
  • hypster
    hypster Posts: 1,229
    SigmaSport make some nice bike computers. I have the 1909 STS which shows HR and cadence as well as speed and one other selectable field such as distance or time. The Rox line also do HR and cadence.

http://www.sigmasport.com/en/produkte/bikecomputer/
    http://www.bike-discount.de/en/buy/rox- ... ountry=190