Saddle to replace Kurve Bull

vespario
vespario Posts: 228
edited April 2014 in Road buying advice
Just noticed my Fizik Bull is cracked. Any recommendations fir similar shaped saddle. Thinking of trying a prologo or selle italia?

Any input appreciated?

Thanks

Comments

• northpole
    northpole Posts: 1,499
    If you need a replacement I think I still have one. Pretty much unused other than to test. Problem I had was that the Bull has a deeper profile than the Spesh Toupe and I wasn't prepared to cut my ISP to find out if it was the right one for me!

Peter
  • galatzo
    galatzo Posts: 1,295
    Went from the kurve bull to a san marco concor fx, not as wide at the back which I prefer and with a bit of a curve to sit in rather than on.
    25th August 2013 12hrs 37mins 52.3 seconds 238km 5500mtrs FYRM Never again.
  • Elfed
    Elfed Posts: 459
    Surely that saddle is still barely out and still in the guarantee period?

Get another if you've still proof of purchase and sell on eBay, then get something else.
  • Brynd
    Brynd Posts: 39
    If you are still happy with the feel of the saddle try for a warranty replacement. I had my first one crack a year ago and I contacted Fizik direct for a replacement. The replacement top they sent us had a different lay up of fibres so I believe they know about issues with early ones.
  • bmxboy10
    bmxboy10 Posts: 1,958
    San Marco REGAL E?
  • vespario
    vespario Posts: 228
    Have put a warrantee claim in through fizik website but going to give something else a try. Will look in to your suggestions. Thanks for advice!
  • ajb72
    ajb72 Posts: 1,178
    Fizik are excellent to deal with, I am sure they will organise a replacement or alternative (if the Bull fits, you could consider one of the Aliante models that are the same shape).

I had a cracked Kurve Snake out of warranty, Fizik replaced it for free. That broke on trying to switch the nose piece, so they offered me the option of a Kurve, or an alternative. I ended up with a gorgeous Arione R1 for no extra cost!