J T-L

1789101113»

Comments

• lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    The_Boy wrote:
    Think a few people could benefit from applying the Spanish Athlete filter to this case. If, say, someone like Alejandro Valverde was behaving in a tit in the way JTL is, would anybody do anything other than call him a tit?

The Spanish connection is potentially not far off the mark - JTL was on a training camp in Spain prior to the ToB. Not hard to come into contact with people there willing or able to show you the ropes or supply the gear.

So why not use the steak defence? Oh yes, wrong drug!
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Who remember this from a few years back?

http://www.cuttingedgemuscle.com/forums/index.php

They used to have an endurance section and you could get pretty solid advice on what to use, how much etc etc. Doping isn't all camper vans and £25K in cash.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • iainf72 wrote:
    Who remember this from a few years back?

http://www.cuttingedgemuscle.com/forums/index.php

They used to have an endurance section and you could get pretty solid advice on what to use, how much etc etc. Doping isn't all camper vans and £25K in cash.

Isn't 53x12 or whatever it's called basically a forum for doping advice?
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • I find it quite amazing that some people on here find it hard to believe that JTL would have trouble finding some banned Tic-Tacs to enhance his performances. I remember years ago when i joined my local well known gym, i was offered some sauce and the option to acquire it within two weeks of going and chatting to the regulars. Not my scene, but it shows you that its not difficult if you are surrounded by people in your field with plenty of knowledge and plenty of contacts to get the gear. JTL would be surrounded by people who probably knew where to get some adult Fruit Shoots, even if he himself didn't know exactly.

You use people in the know, wether its a plumber, builder or wedding planner, everyone in their field knows their job and JTLs people would be no different. It shouldn't surprise anyone really.
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    As I've said before the difference in cost is for doing it yourself or hiring someone with absolute knowledge to put you on a water-tight programme with little or no chance of it being detected.