Omloop het Nieuwsblad (het Volk)

124»

Comments

• joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    BTW this TV situation is rubbish. Going to my dad's and he has Sky and obviously ES and it's not on either. Right load of rubbish. May have to borrow my 6 year old's iPad Mini and watch a ticker, whilst feeding him a grotesque amount of sweets as compensation.
  • FoldingJoe
    FoldingJoe Posts: 1,327
    If I jump on my companies VPN to the Lux office will I be able to get the Sporza website feed, anybody?
    Little boy to Obama: "My Dad says that you read all our emails"
    Obama to little boy: "He's not your real Dad"

Kona Honky Tonk for sale: http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40090&t=13000807
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    Joelsim wrote:
    To be honest with the strength of OPQS, every team will be monitoring all of them, which may let Kristoff slip away unnoticed.

That was my theory for picking GVA, which will probably be rubbish btw.
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    tomboonen1 9:34pm via Twitter for Android
    Tomorrow playtime starts,best race track in the world #vlaamseardennen

It's 10:30. Shouldn't he be in his nudger???
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • The thing I love about these races is that for however much you are marked, if you apply enough sustained power, you will be able to ride away from your rivals.

Really excited to see how Chavanel goes in the upcoming races and see how he chooses to race now he has carte blanche and no OPQS plan to ride to.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    I'm really not sure about Chavanel. Overrated IMO.

Can't wait!
  • smithy21
    smithy21 Posts: 2,204
    :( Balls- just realised we are visiting friends this afternoon. No chance of watching this. I assume no highlights anywhere? :(
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    smithy21 wrote:
    :( Balls- just realised we are visiting friends this afternoon. No chance of watching this. I assume no highlights anywhere? :(

High hopes for the *spoiler* thread. I've arranged to contract contagious incontinence when my in-laws arrive.
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,680
    smithy21 wrote:

Cyclingtorrents.nl is your friend.

Avoid the spoiler threads and use that.
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,612
    I've befriended cyclingtorrents.nl, but can't get it to work. What am I missing? I can torrent other non cycling things.
  • TheBigBean
    I give up! Too complicated
  • smithy21
    You are not alone. I couldn't get it to work either.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,532
    cyclingfans.com, I got a feed pretty easily on there.
  • smithy21
    Thanks
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    TheBigBean wrote:
    I give up! Too complicated
    Get yourself uTorrent from here, http://www.utorrent.com/?client=utorrent3320
    Then it's pretty much just click on the appropriate link in cyclingtorrents.nl and wait while it downloads. You'll then have a file which hopefully you'll play on your PC without too many complications. VLC media player is a good choice that'll play a lot of different files, you can get that here http://www.videolan.org/

PS. I wouldn't download other material from elsewhere like films and TV shows without more understanding. Copyright holders tend to pursue uploaders, but I think it's not unknown for them to go after downloaders too.
  • TheBigBean
    I finally cracked it. The following ports are blocked by CyclingTorents.nl. I needed to change the port in the torrent client options. Maybe utorrent is not in this range by default, but my client was.

411 - 413
    6346 - 6347
    6881 - 6889