Forum home Road cycling forum Pro race

Fave 'smaller' races

2»

• phreakphreak Posts: 2,693
    I like the Trentino. It's probably my favourite place to cycle, and they have a huge range of cracking climbs to choose from.
  • tailwindhometailwindhome Posts: 18,147
    I have quite enjoyed the races in Quebec/Montreal.
    Believe that a farther shore
    Is reachable from here.
    Believe in miracles
    And cures and healing wells
  • I liked what David Millar said about De Panne

He said it's the "racers race", as you have to be a good racer to even stand a chance of winning.

He would say that about a race he has won! Another vote for Strade Bianche and Lincoln GP from me.
  • andypandyp Posts: 9,155
    My favourite little race is on today, the Trofeo Laigueglia.
  • CrampeurCrampeur Posts: 1,065
    Cicle Classic is also quite entertaining, especially as a spectator.
  • MartinGTMartinGT Posts: 475
    Lincoln having the Nat champs next year will be mega, it is a shame its not a 1.1 really as then would get more good teams over for it

Has that been confirmed because according to BC its Lincolnshire but they dont say where in Lincolnshire? Is it the usual BC [email protected] up?
  • MartinGT wrote:
    Lincoln having the Nat champs next year will be mega, it is a shame its not a 1.1 really as then would get more good teams over for it

Has that been confirmed because according to BC its Lincolnshire but they dont say where in Lincolnshire? Is it the usual BC [email protected] up?

Lincoln GP is my fave small race. If anyone hasn't been to watch you really must. It's great value for money watching them come up Michaelgate time after time, there is a sportive the day before and Lincoln is a nice place to spend a weekend.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition