Scott Clearance Sale @ StartCycles

KonkyWonky
KonkyWonky Posts: 186
edited February 2014 in Road general
Some great bargains on the StartCycles website at the moment, appears they are clearing out all their Scott clothing. Most items have in the region of 70% off and it's free delivery on all UK orders.

I picked up a couple of ss jerseys with full zip reduced from £70 to £14.99 :D

Plenty stock left if anyone is interested.
2013 Canyon Ultimate AL 7.0
2003 Specialized Allez Sport

Comments

• Thanks for the heads up, just got a scott rc top for £14.99 shipped.
    Cervelo S5 Team 2012
    Scott Addict R2 2010
    Specialized Rockhopper Comp SL 2010
    Kona Tanuki Supreme
  • lawrences
    lawrences Posts: 1,011
    Nice. I've been desperately lacking kit recently. Just picked up a good 300 quids worth for under 100. Thank you.
  • BillyImp
    BillyImp Posts: 130
    Wish I'd seen this earlier but still managed to pick up a jersey for £14.99, everything else I wanted out in my size :(
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    I think they always have that stuff reduced, a bit like sports direct sales!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Arrived today, not bought Scott clothing before but looks/feels good enough quality.

Pretty sure this isn't normal price and is a genuine clearance, a quick google search shows most retailers selling the jerseys at £40+.
    2013 Canyon Ultimate AL 7.0
    2003 Specialized Allez Sport
  • patrickf
    patrickf Posts: 536
    I also stocked up with some jerseys, bib shorts, and a pair of bib tights. Likewise, the original prices appeared to be what other retailers where asking.

I don't mind even if these were older models. Quality seems great. In fact, the £15 jerseys are way better than the £20 Sportful jerseys (down from £40) I bought from Halfords recently.

Took a few days to get the order out, but once shipped it came next day with DPD.
  • What's the sizing like on the scott clothing. I'm 6.1" and 90kgs
  • What's the sizing like on the scott clothing. I'm 6.1" and 90kgs
    just wonderinthat myself,was looking at a waterproof jacket with 65% off.
    Lapierre Aircode 300
    Merida
  • Its always that price and the scott stuff comes up pretty small. I bought the same stuff last year at the same price. Sold it all as it was all too small though