What battery for garmin cadence sensor?

mallorcajeff
mallorcajeff Posts: 1,489
edited January 2014 in Road general
Hi all can somebody do me a favour? I need a new battery for my garmin cadence sensor. I was in mallorca at weekend at it went flat. Ive left the bike over there and want to take a couple spare batteries back with me. Anyone know what battery i need to get as i cant find it on the net?
Thanks
Jeff

Comments

• DiscoBoy
    DiscoBoy Posts: 905
    The GSC
    10 contains a user-
    replaceable CR2032 battery.

http://static.garmincdn.com/pumac/Speed ... ngual_.pdf

FYI, that took me less time to find on google than I imagine it took you to make your post.
    Red bikes are the fastest.
  • Hi all can somebody do me a favour? I need a new battery for my garmin cadence sensor. I was in mallorca at weekend at it went flat. Ive left the bike over there and want to take a couple spare batteries back with me. Anyone know what battery i need to get as i cant find it on the net?
    Thanks
    Jeff

CR2032

I have a few spares knocking about if you need them urgently?
    "You really think you can burn off sugar with exercise?" downhill paul
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    Hi all can somebody do me a favour? I need a new battery for my garmin cadence sensor. I was in mallorca at weekend at it went flat. Ive left the bike over there and want to take a couple spare batteries back with me. Anyone know what battery i need to get as i cant find it on the net?
    Thanks
    Jeff

CR2032

I have a few spares knocking about if you need them urgently?

I had loads spare. for the sensor, hrm, also for use in my Lazyne lights. Then my wife decided to use them up in bloody Christmas novelty candles. so now I have non. better get a bulk buy on amazon.
  • mallorcajeff
    mallorcajeff Posts: 1,489
    Thanks all for the help much appreciated. Looking forward to getting back on the bike after a long wintery absence. (Thanks for the offer charlie p) wanted to join one of your club rides they look great but with the stupid job ive been doing over here never got any time for the bike, but should be better soon!
    Many thanks all will get an order in.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    10 Maxell CR2032 can be had off Ebay for around £1.50 inc p&p.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • diy
    diy Posts: 6,473
    It doesn't really matter which one you put in - they are all the same voltage, its just the capacity which is different and the thickness.