Base layer under or over?

Graeme Jones
Graeme Jones Posts: 361
edited December 2013 in Road general
As above really guys do you were your base layer under your bib longs or over and why?

I have a feeling that it'll need to go under due to the zip against the skin although not overly noticeable after 4-8hrs who knows??!

Just got a pair of DHB Roubaix zeros look the business!

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,500
    under

otherwise, if you need to un-bib in a hurry, well, you can't
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • john1967
    john1967 Posts: 366
    Yep under.your base layer needs to be close to the skin for maximum Woking effect.
  • Under both to wick sweat and keep the nads out of the way.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    The clue is in the name...
  • marcusjb
    marcusjb Posts: 2,412
    john1967 wrote:
    Yep under.your base layer needs to be close to the skin for maximum Woking effect.

They only work in Surrey? Crikey.
  • I like wearing my underpants on the outside of my trousers for maximum effect.
  • I like wearing my underpants on the outside of my trousers for maximum effect.

The first lecture I gave at University in front of 200 students I had no underpants on... all I can say in my defence is that it was unintentional... :?
    left the forum March 2023

The first lecture I gave at University in front of 200 students I had no underpants on... all I can say in my defence is that it was unintentional... :?

Well played young sir!

You're supposed to imagine THEM with no clothes on :oops: