sat watching a film last night and had some of these little 'tea tree candles' the ones in little silver containers merrily burning away inside some glass bowl candle lights, when noticed one of them started getting brighter and flaring. I was transfixed watching this thinking 'blimy never seen that happen before' when it flared even more the glass bowl it was in broke in half and candle rolled onto side and onto one of the kids advent calendars that was 6+ inches away and caught fire. I Jumped up and managed to put it out without all of the rest of the xmas cards/decorations etc going same way. Then thought, bu99er if we'd have been out of the room the whole thing would/could have gone very bad. Needless to say all of these candles are now in the bin. Keep your eyes on em!
All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....