Diadora's Jet Racer 2013 Help!

antonio95
antonio95 Posts: 25
edited December 2013 in Road general
Hi everyone, I've got a new pair of shoes, a pair of Diardora Jet Racer 2013, they look awesome and fit me very good, but here's the question, after pedaling aprox 10 min(it's the second time I use them) I have a bit of pain on the external part of my foot, you think that's a cleat problem or a shoe sizing problem?
1383883983_DSC06048.JPG(Reference)

Comments

• "......external part of my foot"
    ????????

skin?
  • mmacavity wrote:
    "......external part of my foot"
    ????????

skin?
    Sorry, it's my english, I'm not the best one hahaha, I mean the part where my little finger joins the foot...between my ankle and the little finger :)
  • 964cup
    964cup Posts: 1,362
    You've done them up too tight. Same as with ski boots; if you overtighten, it reduces the blood supply coming over the top of the foot, and you get pain (and/or numbness).
  • I've gave them a nice ride of 75km uphill and 75km downhill, IT WAS A TORTURE! The metatarsal of my left food hurt all the ride, and on the downhill the part between my little finger and my ankle(the outer edge) of my right food also hurt :c Do you think it is the shoe or bad cleat position?
  • mugensi
    mugensi Posts: 559
    antonio95 wrote:
    Hi everyone, I've got a new pair of shoes, a pair of Diardora Jet Racer 2013, they look awesome and fit me very good, but here's the question, after pedaling aprox 10 min(it's the second time I use them) I have a bit of pain on the external part of my foot, you think that's a cleat problem or a shoe sizing problem?

I think the problem is that the shoes don't actually fit you correctly. When pedalling your feet heat up and swell and so the outer part of your foot is getting crushed against the side of the shoe. You possibly need a wider fitting shoe.