Those farmer, bless em

2»

Comments

• Farm yards are working areas so they are allowed to be a bit shyyty.

Its like moaning about an industrial estate being a bit grotty: apart from pox ridden hookers, their clients and people who work there, why on earth would you go to one?
  • dave02
    dave02 Posts: 325
    Does JC1 want a hug, are u a farmer, its all right you dont have to hide it,its nothing to be ashamed of we were all farmers way back, then as we progressed we let the less well educated ones become farmers and the rest of us, ow i dont think this is helping you :( .Does JC1 want a hug :|
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    dave02 wrote:
    Does JC1 want a hug, are u a farmer, its all right you dont have to hide it,its nothing to be ashamed of we were all farmers way back, then as we progressed we let the less well educated ones become farmers and the rest of us, ow i dont think this is helping you :( .Does JC1 want a hug :|

He needs a shrink, not a hug.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    It's shrunk enough, he needs a hug.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • dave02
    we could have a group hug, we could round up some others and have a proper squeeze, o sorry i didnt mean to mention farming again, sheep are for counting not squeezing, i think there is a place where you will get some help with your prob, what about my puncture :!:
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:

Thats about the best one liner you've had all year and its November.

@d02 - Your puncture, oh yes...let me see now...just a minute...
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    seanoconn wrote:

Still sore about last place? I'm hard on you because I know what you're capable of.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    dave02 wrote:

He needs a shrink, not a hug.

Give him a hug, he's a big old mincing faggot :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • No I'm not - I'm big and strong and butch and can dance as well as any man can. So there.
  • dave02
    I love you man, respect 8)
  • Thank you. I'm touched. Not under the bridge, like, but touched nonetheless.
  • dave02
    Iam not sure but i dont think anyone cares about my PUNCTURE,
    I have HEEPS is that worth an arrr, never mind
  • pinno
    dave02 wrote:
    Iam not sure but i dont think anyone cares about my PUNCTURE,
    I have HEEPS is that worth an arrr, never mind

Bloody Hell d02, haven't you fixed it yet?

You need a puncture repair out fit and 2 tyre levers or two spoons. Get the tube out of the tyre. Check tyre for any thorns/glass/flint sticking through it. Blow the tyre up and put it into a sink full of water, look for bubbles...
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Still sore about last place? I'm hard on you because I know what you're capable of.

Not sore. I take that as a compliment. Now can you go around to d02's place and fix his that damn puncture please?

If JC1 is there, don't go in - they might be up to stuff.
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    Hedges need cutting.

If it wasn't for farmers, the countryside wouldn't be the pretty patchwork quilt we all like riding in. It would be a baron landscape of stinging nettles and thistles and the roads would be unpassable because of overgrown hedges.

I am sorry for your loss (of an inner tube), but seriously, suck it up.
  • dave02
    Iam not sure if i can (want) to suck it UP, does anybody else do that sort of thing, you mean u can mend PUNCTURES, my god what will they think of next :shock: :shock: :shock: