The Friday night christ i'm f.ucking bored thread...

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Whats on Spanish TV tonight Mikey?
    Thought you'd be able to tell us that?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Paella crap
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    "...Th th th th th no scorchio..., esta Bry an Adams th th th th th"
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Just finished the washing up, now to plan my trip to Crawley tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c38FY3pU-4I
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Missus out, son out, 120 done this week so no pressure to ride and weather still pants, takeaway korma, Stella and Joni on the bose... Bliss
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    Stella Mikey? please say it isn't so...
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,400
    On my way home. I'm covered in blood and it's not mine :D Very good night :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    seanoconn wrote:

menstrual cycle ride?

No staying at home for me last night, but as we had the kids we were back home by 9pm :(
  • seanoconn
    matthew h wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

menstrual cycle ride?
    Yup :lol:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

menstrual cycle ride?

I thought you were of an age where you've gone through the 'change' :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

menstrual cycle ride?
    Could have been worse if you'd been starfish trooping :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Arran needs some bits and bobs. I need new bearings and cones and I thought I would go fully ceramic*. Time we sent Sean back to 'A' wing to flaunt his rusty bullet hole.
    *BTW Crudders, that's not a euphemism for tiling your whole bathroom, it is a bit more complicated than that. i won't explain because you won't understand. I cannot explain it in terms of 'mud'. 'air', GT Arrowheads mum, 'dude', hairy legs and 'gnarly' so you're fooked on that one.
  • Stevo_666
    He'll have to do a fair bit of time in the showers with Bubba as I want a downhill bike and they don't come cheap.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    He'll have to do a fair bit of time in the showers with Bubba as I want a downhill bike and they don't come cheap.

Well, we should put a plan together for a decent stretch.
  • Stevo_666
    Just hang around the bogs on Wimbledon Common after dark with a camera and Bob's your uncle.
  • seanoconn
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Just hang around the bogs on Wimbledon Common after dark with a camera and Bob's your uncle.
    My uncle's called John :?
  • seanoconn
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I keep a firm grip on my soap so you might be waiting a while :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    Keep quiet FFS, you're spoiling my cunning plan to get Pinno into A wing instead :wink:
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    .. But precisely how do you keep a firm grip on your soap
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Keep quiet FFS, you're spoiling my cunning plan to get Pinno into A wing instead :wink:

No 'tightarse' is my middle name, I learnt from the locals . I'm so tight, I squeak when I walk. Anything that comes near the potential uphill gardening area of my body gets pulverised.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Tenerife on Friday. Never been before.
    Sun sea and ..er probably more sun for me. :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Tenerife on Friday. Never been before.
    Sun sea and ..er probably more sun for me. :lol:
    Make sure you head into Playas de las Americas to soak up the night time culture :)
  • pinno
    Sunny in Barcelona tomorrow. Off to the zoo with the little one's.

Watch that sun Bally - keep your nose wet and salt water is not good for the fur.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Sunny in Barcelona tomorrow. Off to the zoo with the little one's.

Watch that sun Bally - keep your nose wet and salt water is not good for the fur.

Looking forward to foraging in Spanish bins with Mavis Vixen.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

No 'tightarse' is my middle name, I learnt from the locals . I'm so tight, I squeak when I walk. Anything that comes near the potential uphill gardening area of my body gets pulverised.
    How exactly do the locals know that your arse is so tight? :wink:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

How exactly do the locals know that your ars* is so tight? :wink:

Squeak, Squeak, Squeak, Squeak, Squeak, Squeak...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

How exactly do the locals know that your ars* is so tight? :wink:

Squeak, Squeak, Squeak, Squeak, Squeak, Squeak...
    They should have used more lube.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    image.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Quiet, you'll make Stevo jealous
  • pinno
    Up at 7.45 Spanish time. Eat. Put the girls together. Check flat. Drive 2 hrs to Barcelona. Wait 2hrs for flight. Fly for 2hrs 30 mins. F*****ng turbulence over las Pirineos was worse than a cycle ride on a cobbled rollercoaster. Check out at Newcastle, 4 hr drive 'home'. Rain, wind... humph. 8pm GMT. 13 hr day.

Meh....now what?