Have you been to the new twenty3c shop yet?

mpatts
mpatts Posts: 1,010
edited October 2013 in Road general
I popped in for a coffee and a very nice piece of cake and a mooch around. It's worth a look around. They seem to have very good prices on stuff too - eg ultremo ZX tyres were £30.

Anyway, it's worth a trip. Especially if you are a Bianchi fan.
Insert bike here:

Comments

• Haven't called in yet but it won't be long - every time I went in the old shop I bought a Colnago (3 so far! :roll: )

I'm just up the road from Twenty3c, whereabouts are you?

bc
    2013 Colnago Master 30th Anniversary
    2010 Colnago C50
    2005 Colnago C40
    2002 Colnago CT1
    2010 Colnago World Cup
    2013 Cinelli Supercorsa
    2009 Merckx LXM
    1995 Lemond Gan Team
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Where is it? If it's on the far side of the Kirkstall Road then I just don't think I can be bothered :lol:
    Faster than a tent.......
  • mpatts
    mpatts Posts: 1,010
    Haven't called in yet but it won't be long - every time I went in the old shop I bought a Colnago (3 so far! :roll: )

I'm just up the road from Twenty3c, whereabouts are you?

bc

I'm in Woburn Sands, but Grandma lives in Stony.
    Insert bike here:
  • proto
    proto Posts: 1,483
    Beancounter, you seem to have a bit of an 'Italian' habit. have you still got your Ducatis?

And are you still in contact with Superlight3?
  • proto wrote:
    Beancounter, you seem to have a bit of an 'Italian' habit. have you still got your Ducatis?

And are you still in contact with Superlight3?

No I don't ride sports bikes any more, my dodgy back means I'm lucky to be able to ride pushbikes. I just have a VFR800 left now.

I lost contact with Lee and Georgina, I think they moved house some time ago.

Forgive me, do we know each other from another forum?

bc
    2013 Colnago Master 30th Anniversary
    2010 Colnago C50
    2005 Colnago C40
    2002 Colnago CT1
    2010 Colnago World Cup
    2013 Cinelli Supercorsa
    2009 Merckx LXM
    1995 Lemond Gan Team
  • proto
    proto Posts: 1,483
    We've never met but we have communicated on some motorcycle forum or other (Visordown, or Ducati Sporting Club?), and I somehow recalled that you knew Lee. I knew him from my Ducati days (Monsters and 750SS) and still have a 916 clutch cover belonging to Lee sitting on my desk at work.

I cycle past his old house in Charndon on occasion but never see any sign of activity and wondered if he'd moved away.
  • ju5t1n
    ju5t1n Posts: 2,028
    With the recent trend towards wider tyre widths 23c should’ve used the shop move to update their name, 24c or 25c would seem more in keeping with the current zeitgeist