Vos' Giant

Comments

• I think a gold chain and cranks would have set this off nicely.
  • slim_boy_fat
    slim_boy_fat Posts: 1,810
    I'm going to say yay. Quite like it.
  • jaxf
    jaxf Posts: 109
    She can do / ride anything she likes, and make it all ok ....
  • proto
    proto Posts: 1,483
    Imagine how good she'd be if she had a proper bike fit .......................
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    I think it looks really good - shame they have terrible colours on the men's versions though or I might be tempted!
  • adr82
    adr82 Posts: 4,002
    edited October 2013
    Swap the gold for white and it'd look much better I think...

Edit: with apologies to anyone who actually knows how to do this sort of thing properly, I changed most of the gold to white (except the bar tape) - looks better to me :P
  • That much gold makes it look a bit 'Garden Centre Christmas Special' but hey she can ride what she likes, I wouldn't get a chance to actually check out her bike as she whizzed past anyway.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • I think it looks really good - shame they have terrible colours on the men's versions though or I might be tempted!
    Ha, it's usually the women's bikes that get the duff branding.
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    I think it looks really good - shame they have terrible colours on the men's versions though or I might be tempted!

Would anyone in their right mind spend £3k on this?! Unless it looks amazing in the flesh.. which I doubt!

2014_Giant_Propel_Advanced_2.jpg

the pro version does look better though

1358762049350-1ib2jc2r3cd8o-670-75.jpg
  • rebs
    rebs Posts: 891
    Looks like 2 bilks glued together. Front part all nice and curvy. the rear end all strait jagged. Weird
  • Seat nose never looks 5cm behind BB or is it just the photos?
  • thegibdog
    thegibdog Posts: 2,106
    proto wrote:
    Imagine how good she'd be if she had a proper bike fit .......................
    Can't work out if I am missing a joke here?
  • symo
    symo Posts: 1,743

Would anyone in their right mind spend £3k on this?! Unless it looks amazing in the flesh.. which I doubt!

2014_Giant_Propel_Advanced_2.jpg

the pro version does look better though

1358762049350-1ib2jc2r3cd8o-670-75.jpg

People buy trek and specialized all the time and they look like utter bobbins compared to that.
    +++++++++++++++++++++
    we are the proud, the few, Descendents.

Panama - finally putting a nail in the economic theory of the trickle down effect.
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    I like Vos' bike, if you are the Olympic champion you've got to have some gold going on.
  • simon_e
    simon_e Posts: 1,706
    Like the 'matching' amber sidewalls. Would prefer it without the white lettering, it takes something away from the gold.

Plenty of gold paint on Wiggins' Bolide.

Alan-Williams-Wiggins-TT-bike.jpg
    Aspire not to have more, but to be more.