turbo resistance when on trainerroad

gubber12345
gubber12345 Posts: 493
edited October 2013 in Road general
since we are now coming into the winter I've signed up to trainerroad.

just wondering what resistance do you use when on a workout i.e enough resistance that gives the impression of riding on a flat road or something a bit harder like going up a 2-3% hill ? or just whatever feels right to get the workout done ?
Lapierre Aircode 300
Merida

Comments

• handful
    handful Posts: 920
    You'll need to give some more info, make and model of turbo etc. Also probably best to post it on the Trainerroad thread in the training section.
    Vaaru Titanium Sram Red eTap
    Moda Chord with drop bars and Rival shifters - winter/do it all bike
    Orbea Rise
  • NeXXus
    NeXXus Posts: 854
    High enough to make you work - but not high enough that you can't complete the rides.

Depending on turbo, pick a level and set it in the device tab. The worst that can happen is you need to lower it
    And the people bowed and prayed, to the neon god they made.
  • handful wrote:
    You'll need to give some more info, make and model of turbo etc. Also probably best to post it on the Trainerroad thread in the training section.
    DOH :oops: ....yeah sorry bout that probably would have got more replies don't know what I was thinking.

anyway now that i'm here and someone might read it i'm using a tacx satori with 10 levels of resistance.looking to do the 20 min test on trainerroad and see where my fitness level is at basically.

thanks neXXus that'll give me a bit of an idea and i'l go from there.

thanks chaps. :wink:
    Lapierre Aircode 300
    Merida