Any Photoshop (or Similar) Experts on Here?

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited September 2013 in Road general
Is anyone a dab hand on Photo Shop or something similar?

I'm trying to decide between two different sets of hoops and wondered if anyone has the skills to quickly superimpose each of them onto a picture of my frame please?

:)
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    have you tried google image searching your bike and the wheels and see if anyone has already got that combination? google always has the answer :)
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • arran77
    I hadn't thought of that but I've just tried and no luck, thanks for the suggestion though :)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    arran77 wrote:
    I hadn't thought of that but I've just tried and no luck, thanks for the suggestion though :)
    pm the pics mate and I'll have a go.

Any pics of your sister/cousin/of age niece, will be fine also
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Thanks, will do :D

I won't send you pics of my cousin, he's a bit older than me and he's a tree surgeon!!

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Thanks, will do :D

I won't send you pics of my cousin, he's a bit older than me and he's a tree surgeon!!
    I was gonna say female cousin :roll: :lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי