RBS Advert

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited September 2013 in The cake stop
The techy types obviously sorted the Vodafone thing by replacing it with an ad from RBS :evil:

:roll:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    I have no idea what you are talking about, but just wanted to say I'm glad you got that off your chest. :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Haven't got RBS, for some reason I have advert for Adultworker. :shock:
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    again what advert?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • arran77
    nicklouse wrote:
    again what advert?

The bloody ones that make the page jump around making navigating the site a real pain in @rse :evil:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Haven't got RBS, for some reason I have advert for Adultworker. :shock:

At least that would be more interesting than Vodafone or RBS :lol:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    I take it you can't get "bad locker" to work on the iPad?
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • arran77
    daviesee wrote:
    I take it you can't get "bad locker" to work on the iPad?

No, unfortunately not.

I'm sure one of the helpful admin team will be along soon to flag it up with the techy bods again :)

seanoconn