cannondale pro jerseys

thecyclingnerd
thecyclingnerd Posts: 19
edited August 2013 in Road buying advice
hey there guys, I was just recently looking at a new team kit, but I was wondering if there are any fakes out there. I mean there are many deals out there that look very promising, but it would be pretty easy to replica a pro jersey. So I was actually looking for a TRUE Pro Jersey at a discounted price.

Here is the real thing

http://shop.cannondaleprocycling.com/in ... j37otsc8v5

and here is a supposed real thing

http://www.cyclingbox.com/2013-pro-team ... 613322002#

here again, is one at wiggle

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/sugoi-cannondal ... ro-jersey/

now I know this one is one made by sugoi, but I think that the ones that sugoi tell us is the team kit, isn't actually the team kit, the sugoi one has mesh under the armpits, unlike the ones sold on the cannondale website, so they have to be two different jerseys, right?

Comments

• So I was actually looking for a TRUE Pro Jersey at a discounted price.

Either you are a cheapskate or spamming.

'Quality Control
    We have the most professional equipments for monitoring the quality of our products. We use Sublimation Printing this kind of High Technology to make sure our products have extreme resistance to abrasion so the pattern won’t fade'
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • So I was actually looking for a TRUE Pro Jersey at a discounted price.

Either you are a cheapskate or spamming.

'Quality Control
    We have the most professional equipments for monitoring the quality of our products. We use Sublimation Printing this kind of High Technology to make sure our products have extreme resistance to abrasion so the pattern won’t fade'

Yup, I'm a cheapskate, what can I say? Actually I am a 17 year old boy who is both limited on time, and money. People my age usually can't afford some things like that(unless of course we have parents help). But with my summer job, I am hoping to afford a CAAD10 105, and after the bike bottles, pedals, and computer. I may think of buying a matching kit. So excuse me for asking for a bit of help now and then...
  • madden2011
    madden2011 Posts: 142
    It's a bit like the Sky jersey on Rapha, there is a pro jersey then the replica jersey which is cheaper. Probably better going with the Cannondale replica, won't notice too much difference and will save a few quid to put toward the rest of the gear you are after. Black jersey looks better I think.

Good luck in getting the CAAD10
  • thanks for the opinion madden, it helps my decision quite a lot. But I do think the green jersey is quite a bit more classy. And hey, if you got run over in a neon green jersey, at least you have that when the guy says "I didn't see you!".
  • Herbsman
    Herbsman Posts: 2,029
    Don't you have a local club you can join and wear their kit? It might be cheaper...
    CAPTAIN BUCKFAST'S CYCLING TIPS - GUARANTEED TO WORK! 1 OUT OF 10 RACING CYCLISTS AGREE!
  • There is a local bike ride every Monday in my city, but they don't have a jersey, neither does a town close to us. The closest bike club is about 95 kilometers away, which makes it extremely hard for me to get into racing. And I do look at costs quite closely, but I do think a new kit is worth the investment, considering I was looking at buying new stuff anyway(I only use one pair of bib shorts, and two jerseys).