To compete with the playing mantis's endless drivelous threads :lol:

Two walls pork sausage rolls,
Walkers cheese and onion crisps,
An apple,
A banana

Beat that!
Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי

Comments

• 1 Coronation Chicken and Lettuce Sandwich (now eaten)
    Some Flapjack (random amount of homemade stuff - slowly being devoured)
    1 slice Banana Bread
    1 Apple
    Packet of instant Noodles (Chicken Curry Flavour)
    Pack Of Malteasers (Rare Treat)

Going to claim that as a better lunch due to the extra amount of cake! :)
  • I just cooked some sweet chili chicken with fragrant rice for lunch. Nice and cheap.
  • touche, until clients return from summer vacations and or our sales team start bringing in deals, im resigned to a life of posting endless crap and playing devils advocate in here whilst trying to fill up my working day. ffs ive even taken on a mods role in road general and tryign to clean up the sticky in there...

now as for the question. i have 4 salt and pepper kallo rice cakes and a medium iced half white choc half ordinary choc mocha from starbucks. that i need to go and buy. i may treat myself to a kid sized kinder milk bar too if i see them as im queuing to pay for the pack of kallos.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    Tune and cheese salad. Would normally be something more substantial in order to fuel a post-work ride but I'm heading home to the folks tonight for dinner instead so am making sure I turn up with an appetite.
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Mature cheddar and spring onion wholemeal roll. *
    4 home grown miniature plum tomatoes; very sweet and thin skinned. **
    Nana. ***
    Satsuma. ****
    Nature Valley Crunchy Granola bar. *****

* now eaten. Reminds me of darts night down the pub. Really craving a pint now.
    ** first ripe tomatoes from the greenhouse this year; now eaten, delicious!
    *** also now eaten.
    **** or some such miniature citrus type fruit; they all look the same to me. It definitely isn't a grapefruit though.
    ***** that was eaten 5 minutes after arriving at work while inspecting my Ribble delivery.
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    1 banana,
    2 Easy pealer clemenitines
    1 ski lowfat yoghurt
    2 welsh cakes (flat scones)
    1 nature Valley Crunchy Granola bar
    1 large pot of tuna pasta salad
    1 bounty.
    1 x baby bell (light)

packet of niquitin CQ mini's

All eaten except the pasta salad and cheese.
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • ManOfKent
    ManOfKent Posts: 392
    Rode in today so not strictly a packed lunch, but here's what I bought:

"Seeded flatbread with feta and red pepper, with roasted vegetable couscous" - the ponciest thing I've eaten for ages, possibly excepting a similar item on Tuesday which had edamame and rocket salad instead; actually pretty tasty
    Two chicken sandwiches
    A banana, slightly bruised
    A few squares of Oreo Daily Milk - fear this may be mostly gone by the end of the day
    A few millionaire shortbread bites and crispy caramel bites - hopefully these won't all be gone by the end of the day

My excuse is that I'm in need of calories in the middle of a 75-mile round trip bike commute.
  • laurentian
    laurentian Posts: 2,387
    I go home for lunch but had a mackerel salad
    Wilier Izoard XP
  • All gone now but earlier there was to be found -

One & a half sarnies with ham, cucumber & mayo
    One kit-kat replica chocolate biscuit
    One gala apple
    One weight-watchers strawberry yogurt. I'm not watching my weight, they were on special offer.
    A tub of pineapple chunks
    One banana & chocolate muffin
  • wish soni was still here. he would even have provided a car seat photo of what it was..
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Where's the Ginsters?
    No pasties? No steak slice?
    Can't believe it!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,407
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Where's the Ginsters?
    No pasties? No steak slice?
    Can't believe it!
    That was earlier in the week, I've eaten all the good stuff by Thursday.

I await T47b's reply. Lettuce risotto or some other sumptuous delight smiley-sick006.gif
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I went to a friend's for lunch we had jeera rice and a *vegetable curry and mushroom bhaja. Nothing amusing there, sorry .

I will try to have lettuce frittata for lunch today :D

Do you not think the very idea of a box to transport your lunch around is a little...common...working class...does a hamper count?

* it was a type of dhal dish, so had the veggie comedy ingredient of lentils
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,407
    team47b wrote:
    I went to a friend's for lunch we had jeera rice and a *vegetable curry and mushroom bhaja. Nothing amusing there, sorry .

I will try to have lettuce frittata for lunch today :D

Do you not think the very idea of a box to transport your lunch around is a little...common...working class...does a hamper count?

* it was a type of dhal dish, so had the veggie comedy ingredient of lentils
    Lentils crack me up too :D

It's not really a lunchbox, more of a plastic bag. I'm sporting a rather nifty Morrisons number today.

Greggs sausage roll - eaten
    Greggs chicken and bacon bloomer
    Packet of walkers cheese and onion crisps
    An apple
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    team47b wrote:
    I

[/size]

I would like to point out that Sean is only working class when it is not raining.
    As for me? I have often been told that I have no class. :(
  • eight cans of 1664 and a cheese and onion bap