Bar extender mount that switches through 90deg?

nferrar
nferrar Posts: 2,511
edited August 2013 in Road buying advice
Does anyone know of a bar extender mount that switches through 90 degrees? All the ones I can see are designed so that the extension bar is parallel to the handlebar it's mounted off but I'm looking to attach a bar mount light but run underneath some tri-bars (there's no handlebar space left for either the light bracket or a bar extender clamp)

Comments

• slowbike
    slowbike Posts: 8,498
    use a Tri-bar mount?
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    nferrar wrote:
    Does anyone know of a bar extender mount that switches through 90 degrees? All the ones I can see are designed so that the extension bar is parallel to the handlebar it's mounted off but I'm looking to attach a bar mount light but run underneath some tri-bars (there's no handlebar space left for either the light bracket or a bar extender clamp)
    \

Profile do one. It's a simple plastic barrel that uses a trick clamp come nut to fix to the bars:

http://www.tweekscycles.com/Product.do? ... tAodcHwA5A

I have one that I don't use anymore. If this is any good then PM me and you can have it for the cost of postage. (it's the smaller size one I have, good for a traditional computer)
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”