Bont 'Narrow' shoes

buckles
buckles Posts: 694
edited October 2013 in Road buying advice
Anybody got a pair of Bont narrow shoes? May be being paranoid here but I think I've been sold normal width ones...

The reason I'm suspicious is that the sticker on the box says 47N but the sticker on the insole just says 47, with 'N' written on with a ball point pen... the ratchet strap tightens past the limit and the material just scrunches up around my foot, as if there is too much material in the upper. The same thing happened with the standard width ones hence me trying the narrow ones...
25% off your first MyProtein order: sign up via https://www.myprotein.com/referrals.lis ... EE-R29Y&li or use my referral code LEE-R29Y

Comments

• Weeman1973
    Weeman1973 Posts: 471
    Buckles wrote:
    Anybody got a pair of Bont narrow shoes? May be being paranoid here but I think I've been sold normal width ones...

The reason I'm suspicious is that the sticker on the box says 47N but the sticker on the insole just says 47, with 'N' written on with a ball point pen... the ratchet strap tightens past the limit and the material just scrunches up around my foot, as if there is too much material in the upper. The same thing happened with the standard width ones hence me trying the narrow ones...

My Bont A3 'Wide' have exactly the same - the insole says 41 in print with a 'W' written next to it in Biro.

I guess they don't do stickers with W or N on them!
  • buckles
    buckles Posts: 694
    Well, unless we've both been duped, that answers my question. Thanks :)
    25% off your first MyProtein order: sign up via https://www.myprotein.com/referrals.lis ... EE-R29Y&li or use my referral code LEE-R29Y
  • My 44 narrows have N writted in ball-point pen.

They fit like nothing else - I love them and I've not even mounted the cleats yet - despite owning them for 3 months now. Need to get around to it soon.
    The titifers have sung their song.

Now it's time for sleep.