kuota dealers

wiganwarriors
wiganwarriors Posts: 132
edited July 2013 in Road buying advice
Hi guys. does anybody out there know of any Kuota dealerships in and around Nottingham.

Thanx.

Comments

• Bike science have a place in derby mate. Think its called bespoke cycles on London road. Good place, so get yourself across the a52 youth
    Current bike: 2014 Kinesis Racelight T2 - built by my good self!
  • galatzo
    galatzo Posts: 1,295
    Bike science have a place in derby mate. Think its called bespoke cycles on London road. Good place, so get yourself across the a52 youth

.... and don't forget your passport if your coming over to the better side of the M1 :wink:
    25th August 2013 12hrs 37mins 52.3 seconds 238km 5500mtrs FYRM Never again.
  • StillGoing
    StillGoing Posts: 5,211
    Hi guys. does anybody out there know of any Kuota dealerships in and around Nottingham.

Thanx.

Pro Bike on Annesley Road heading towards Mansfield. Was in there yesterday as he's also a Selle Italia Ident dealer and he had a couple of Kuota's on display.
    I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    I bought my Kuota from Zepnat in Derby - it's not a shop as he runs the online business from home.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • galatzo
    galatzo Posts: 1,295
    Monty Dog wrote:
    I bought my Kuota from Zepnat in Derby - it's not a shop as he runs the online business from home.
    They have a shop now in Matlock, been there a couple of years now, passed the other day and they had a Kuraro in.
    25th August 2013 12hrs 37mins 52.3 seconds 238km 5500mtrs FYRM Never again.
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    if you drive up to Leyland, Lancs, Paul Hewitt does them.
  • mickyj
    mickyj Posts: 26
    Cult Racing Cycles in Earlswood near Solihull are really helpful and have Kuota.
  • supermurph09
    supermurph09 Posts: 2,471
    Andy at Bike Science in Derby is a top lad and the Kuotas look very smart, they also do the high Boardmans too.