http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3F_yKwq ... detailpage

Hully Gully's my favourite section though:

berm.jpg

1355405576008-kbf8scnlvq6t-670-70.jpg

DSCN3375.JPG

Hully_Gully.jpg
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    2. The'yre? If you're going to be a pedant and criticise someone's spelling, try harder with your own

Simple typo - my English is fine, my typing less so, plus - if you're going to be a pedant about pedantry - it wasn't a spelling error, rather a punctuation error, lol... :wink:
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Pics of other people don't exactly make you a riding god, those berms look fun though.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    Pics of other people don't exactly make you a riding god.

Show me where I've ever claimed to be a riding god? Quite the opposite - if you can be bothered raking through my posts you'll find plenty saying that I have no riding talent whatsoever.

The berms are fun though. Hully Gully's definitely worth the climb back up to do it a second time.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Pics of other people don't exactly make you a riding god.

Show me where I've ever claimed to be a riding god? Quite the opposite - if you can be bothered raking through my posts you'll find plenty saying that I have no riding talent whatsoever.

The berms are fun though. Hully Gully's definitely worth the climb back up to do it a second time.

I agree with Kowalski on this he never claimed to be a god jus a average guy who enjoys taking pictures of nice scenery and stuff.