On-One merino

top_bhoy
top_bhoy Posts: 1,424
edited June 2013 in Road buying advice
I'd appreciate the thoughts of anyone who has tried the On-One merino baselayer or t-shirt.

Cheers

Comments

• navrig
    navrig Posts: 1,352
    Got a long sleeve and a short sleeve. Bought for skiing but also worn on the bike. Wash up well, good cut, warm and last a week of skiing without a wash or getting smelly.

Excellent.
  • Philly8mt
    Philly8mt Posts: 552
    They are bang on for the money .. Got a couple and always pick em up before the others :)
    Still thinking of something clever to say!
  • luv2ride
    luv2ride Posts: 2,367
    I got the short sleeve performance version (the one with the Coolmax mesh back). One of my favourite bits of kit. I see they have the LS version for 20 quid. Want one but need a 31.6mm carbon seatpost more :?
    Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Got a couple of short sleeve ones and a sleeveless one. Wouldn't be without them, especially for the price. Their Merino socks are pretty nice too.
  • top_bhoy
    top_bhoy Posts: 1,424
    Cheers guys, I've put in an order for the ls and ss t-shirt...good prices and about 1/2 the cost of the merino stuff I've bought in the past.