Replacing bottom bracket - 2007 Carrera Kraken

2»

Comments

• Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    zx6man wrote:
    You weren't going mad with a jet wash cleaning it or anything? Did that with my front "WPP" and it just washed out all the grease :-) even though I thought I wasn't going too close.

No, I've never used a jetwash on it. Bucket, Autoglym motorcycle cleaner, car shampoo, brushes and (low pressure) garden hose for rinsing, followed by the big green magic bike drier and relubing all the lubey parts.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Kowalski675
    Cheers. Cheap, but need to add the price of centrelock adapters to that price. I think I'll just go for something cheap to get the bike fixed for now, rather than putting money into upgrades. I've been spoilt today by spending the day riding a bike that cost ten times as much as mine, so mine's gonna feel crap now, lol...
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Well mine is specced/weighs like a bike that should cost 10 times as much, yet as it stands only costs about £530 ish....
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Kowalski675
    Doesn't have rear suspension though, lol. Upgrades can't add that.