Darts. Have you hit a 180?

2»

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    supersonic wrote:
    Done the three bulls thing 8 times now - sometimes play off the bull for fun, hit quite a lot of tons! Once threw 11 consecutive 25 and bulls, and have thrown 6 consecutive tops in a game.

Playing in a pairs tournament tonight, better sharpen the arrers ;-)
    Just noticed your post count!? Is that correct and is it the highest on the forum?

Actually only 26,000. Each post was a treble, :)
    You're maths is correct sir :D (I'm the worst chalker in the world!)

Wait a min!.... There's no treble 26,000 on a dartboard! Who's quality controlling your posts these days!?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    supersonic wrote:
    Done the three bulls thing 8 times now - sometimes play off the bull for fun, hit quite a lot of tons! Once threw 11 consecutive 25 and bulls, and have thrown 6 consecutive tops in a game.

Just noticed your post count!? Is that correct and is it the highest on the forum?

Wait a min!.... There's no treble 26,000 on a dartboard! Who's quality controlling your posts these days!?

No-one!
    I have never been associated with quality. :cry:
  • seanoconn
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    supersonic wrote:

No-one!
    I have never been associated with quality. :cry:
    Me neither :(

I had one but he quit in disgust a loooong time ago
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I think it's the highest!

Well we go knocked out first round haha! Played ok, narrowly missed a 146 checkout, then a 127 bull out, but went down 2-1.
  • magibob
    magibob Posts: 203
    Scored one 180 in my life.

Highest Check-out 118.

Best finish I ever saw was my wife with a 64. Treble 7, 9, double 17. Why was it the best? Because she doesn't play darts, had been dragged into a local pub game, and didn't know what she was going for. in other words, basically threw 3 random darts, and hit a 64 check out with them. If I hadn't seen it myself, I wouldn't have believed it.

Andy
  • supersonic
    I always end up playing the random throwers - some half blind managed a to start a game with a 136 - D20,T12,T20.
  • IanTrcp
    IanTrcp Posts: 761
    Not a darts hero like some here, but I did once hit a 170 out complete with commentary:

"I'll have one of those........, another one of those........, and one of those!"

Hasn't ever worked like that since!
  • supersonic
    Just been to the presentation night...

darts-1_zps7b4f7a9d.jpg?t=1372203385

Hic..
  • seanoconn
    supersonic wrote:
    Just been to the presentation night...

darts-1_zps7b4f7a9d.jpg?t=1372203385

Hic..
    Ahh, silver polish mixed with alcohol, I know the taste well.

Congrats :D
  • once.

much prefer watching (until the band wagon umpers got on bord and ruined it)...well getting smashed and then going out in a 'lovely' northern town after its finished on a weekender avec m8s. for some reason southern men were a complete novelty to the women of bolton and blackpool