Peoples thoughts about what happened yesterday in Woolwich?

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Sorry Sonic :)

How exactly am I deluded?

I've avoided any comment of any sort on any forum, fb etc. because there's no arguing with people like you who just think they're right.

It's your opinion, so that's fine. We all have one :)
  • tarbot18
    tarbot18 Posts: 531
    DanDax1990 wrote:
    Blind.[
    Havent you got Edl work to do ......
    The family that rides together stays together !

Boardman Comp 29er 2013

Whyte T129s 2014 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12965414&p=18823801&hilit=whyte+t129s#p18823801

Road Scott speedster s50 2011
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    DanDax1990 wrote:
    If you support terrorism that should make you a terrorist.

Genuine lolz. Hands up everyone who's old enough to have said "Free Nelson Mandela". It appears I'm a terrorist!
    Uncompromising extremist
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Northwind wrote:
    DanDax1990 wrote:
    If you support terrorism that should make you a terrorist.

Genuine lolz. Hands up everyone who's old enough to have said "Free Nelson Mandela". It appears I'm a terrorist!
    Better hand yourself in before I dob you in and claim the reward.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    I think if you don't, you're also a terrorist.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    So when is Godwin's law going to apply?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    As soon as the EDL are mentioned and references to how they believe it's 1933 not 2013 come out.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    I think this chap has a good argument :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1jDcA ... r_embedded
  • chez_m356
    chez_m356 Posts: 1,893
    welshkev wrote:
    I think this chap has a good argument :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1jDcA ... r_embedded
    a very clear and well thought out argument there, is he a politician ? :lol:
    Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 10- CANYON Nerve AM 6 2011
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    It's not surprising he was known by MI5, or possibly recruited, as MI5 have always attempted to recruit these people to gain information.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    who are "these people"?
  • cooldad
    Sneaky foreigners like muslims, Welsh, Kim Philby etc.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Of all those, the Welsh are probably the only group who did actually have a campaign of violence against the English.
  • cooldad
    That's why we gave you Charlie for your prince - revenge is sweet.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Nope, not quite. Bit more recent than that.
    Not really a funny subject, so have at least some decency.
  • pesky_jones
    who are "these people"?
    key players in groups against the government etc.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Ask Islamic people how they feel about losing loved ones when their homes get bombed etc or how uneasy they feel with armed officers from a different country are constantly walking up and down the street.

We've probably killed hundred's of innocent people in this so called war on terrorism but I bet they don't show that on the news do they?

It's all swings and roundabouts in my opinion
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • YeehaaMcgee
    who are "these people"?
    MI5 recruits people who are against the UK government? Are you sure?
    First I've ever heard of it.
  • pesky_jones
    who are "these people"?

Are you kidding? Of course they do. Best way to get information from circles which MI5 can't penetrate
    Ask Islamic people how they feel about losing loved ones when their homes get bombed etc or how uneasy they feel with armed officers from a different country are constantly walking up and down the street.

We've probably killed hundred's of innocent people in this so called war on terrorism but I bet they don't show that on the news do they?

It's all swings and roundabouts in my opinion

+1
  • YeehaaMcgee

Are you kidding? Of course they do. Best way to get information from circles which MI5 can't penetrate
    Wait, so they can't penetrate these groups to glean information, but they CAN employ them? I sniff something that smells like manure.

There's a big difference between getting information from, and "recruiting".
  • cooldad
    I've always wanted to be James Bond. I didn't realise it was so easy. Be anti government and MI5 will give me an Aston and a cool watch. Plus all the hot women. I'm off to jihad.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • pesky_jones

Wait, so they can't penetrate these groups to glean information, but they CAN employ them? I sniff something that smells like manure.

There's a big difference between getting information from, and "recruiting".

Ok mate whatever you say :roll: you can manipulate my words and delve into definitions all day long but MI5 have, and continue to recruit key players in terror groups. I don't know why you're trying to argue with me
  • YeehaaMcgee
    I'm not arguing with you, I just don't believe you. I do believe that you've misunderstood something though.
  • bennett_346
    I might have missed part of the argument here, but was the point not that they would employ "these people" as informants? My local police force pays some gang members to be informants.
  • pesky_jones
    I might have missed part of the argument here, but was the point not that they would employ "these people" as informants? My local police force pays some gang members to be informants.

Yup. I didnt think it was that hard to understand.
  • YeehaaMcgee

Yup. I didnt think it was that hard to understand.
    It's not quite the same as recruiting them. An informant is not a new recruit.
  • bennett_346
    But it is, exactly the same. They wanted to recruit him as an informant.
    re·cruit (r-krt)
    v. re·cruit·ed, re·cruit·ing, re·cruits
    4. To enroll or seek to enroll:
  • pesky_jones
    Oh so you completely didnt understand that when I said recruit I meant employ for their informant services?

Did you think I meant that MI5 were recruiting terror suspects for secretary jobs? Of course you didn't. You were being pedantic.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Oh so you completely didnt understand that when I said recruit I meant employ for their informant services?
    No.
    Did you think I meant that MI5 were recruiting terror suspects for secretary jobs? Of course you didn't. You were being pedantic.
    No, I thought you were implying that MI5 were hiring known enemies, and training them up as operatives.

What I REALLY hadn't understood until now, is how much of a d1ck you were. Do you get this angry over every misunderstanding?
    God forbid you ever try to buy fork handles.
  • pesky_jones
    No.
    No, I thought you were implying that MI5 were hiring known enemies, and training them up as operatives.

What I REALLY hadn't understood until now, is how much of a d1ck you were. Do you get this angry over every misunderstanding?
    God forbid you ever try to buy fork handles.

Nope, unless the person who misunderstands starts saying that im bullsh1ting. I also think it was very obvious that you were being pedantic - stop trying to palm it off as a misunderstanding.