reccomend me some gloves

ashleydwsmith
ashleydwsmith Posts: 693
edited April 2013 in Road buying advice
Evening, looking at gloves for the summer months. Come from mtb so use tld xc gloves. But thinking of some road specific ones. Budget would be £30 tops.

WHat are the pros of fingerless?

Comments

• Sprool
    Sprool Posts: 1,022
    They are cooler for warmer weather. I hate 'em, can never seem to rip em off my sweaty hands. I use full fingered gloves all year, some thin Specialized ones for summer, and enduro gel gloves for winter and mountain biking.
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Get yourself to decathlon or sports direct. Both do great gloves in both full and fingerless for around a tenner, you don't need to spend anything like 30quid on a disposable item (by that I mean an item you won't keep for a very long time)
    Living MY dream.
  • edten
    edten Posts: 228
    I always get the Spesh ones. Not too expensive, great padding and last well. I use the pro and gel versions. The padding on the lowest model tends to flatten a little quickly.
  • bmxboy10
    bmxboy10 Posts: 1,958
    cinelli team mitts for about £25 are fantastic fit and quality. padding also really good.
  • Wacky Racer
    Wacky Racer Posts: 638
    I used XC gloves when moving from MTB to road for a while, but I found them too sticky in the summer and a bit restrictive. I initially bought a pair of Sportful mitts which are very comfortable and cool, but the padding is too flat for me. I have just purchased a pair of Assos summer mitts for £28 reduced from £43, haven't worn them yet but they come very highly recommended, and the palms look well padded.
    Ridley Orion