Picker her up today! im in luuurrvvee

13»

Comments

• alal123
    alal123 Posts: 9
    so here's my new baby (Giant Defy 3 2013), and im in luuurrrve

picker her up this afternoon, and i jumped head first into the clippless peddles....so i start riding home and first lights i come to i turn right....well i couldnt unclip! luckilly tho path to my left bailed left grabbed the railing and unclipped safely haha i turned around got settled and started of back home bit twitchy with the unclipping but nothing major and managed get home safely total distance was 8 miles

since being home, ive fitted the cadence and speed sensor for the edge 500 and put her away until the weather clears :(

i was planning to head out this weekend with a mate, but the weather has put a stop to that which im gutted about just hoping the snow isnt around for long!

anyway heres the pics all stock about from the pedals (simano 105)

551900_10151539450822110_859255182_n.jpg

Is there a bike in that pic? all I can see is wallpaper a jealous dog and a lunchbox underneath your seat!!.......Just kidding the giant looks lovely
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    alal123 wrote:
    so here's my new baby (Giant Defy 3 2013), and im in luuurrrve

picker her up this afternoon, and i jumped head first into the clippless peddles....so i start riding home and first lights i come to i turn right....well i couldnt unclip! luckilly tho path to my left bailed left grabbed the railing and unclipped safely haha i turned around got settled and started of back home bit twitchy with the unclipping but nothing major and managed get home safely total distance was 8 miles

since being home, ive fitted the cadence and speed sensor for the edge 500 and put her away until the weather clears :(

i was planning to head out this weekend with a mate, but the weather has put a stop to that which im gutted about just hoping the snow isnt around for long!

anyway heres the pics all stock about from the pedals (simano 105)

551900_10151539450822110_859255182_n.jpg

Is there a bike in that pic? all I can see is wallpaper a jealous dog and a lunchbox underneath your seat!!.......Just kidding the giant looks lovely

congratulations.... you read the whole thread and made the same jokes as everybody else......

dead-horse.gif
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • I have a Defy 3 2013, it's a very good bike, and very comfy. You will have to change the tyres after a few hundred miles, as they cut up easy.