CRC + Endura?

Siarm
Siarm Posts: 102
edited February 2013 in MTB general
Got some humvees in my basket, went to buy them yesterday but got a message saying they're not available for shipping to the UK..
Also now see there are no Endura stuff on the site.

I've emailed them so will see what they say, typical as I wanted to order them and get them this week.

Comments

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    Dunno - wiggle have dropped them too...Be interesting to know why, I have my suspicions I must say

Leisure Lakes do the full endura range if you re stuck, and IMO are decent enough...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • warpcow
    warpcow Posts: 1,448
    There was something recently about Endura stopping selling via CRC, and other large, discount retailers (to support the smaller retailers who stock them), but then they said that that wasn't the case and that CRC would be supplied with new stock as soon as it became available.
  • Siarm
    Damn. Ah well.

Will give it a day or so, or wait for reply to email. See what's what before I buy somewhere else.
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Would be interesting to know just what the hell is going on with CRC/Wiggle & Endura

As you say even up until Saturday they were promoting Endura's 2013 range but now it's gone and not for the first time in the last few months. There's some speculation on other forums that Endura don't want their marketing to be determined by online stores but it would be great if they could let us - their customers - know what's going on :?
  • ddraver
    Hmm, I was more cycnical and assumed that they were fed up of returning broken stuff to endura and giving people new stuff for free....
    - @ddraver
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    ddraver wrote:
    Hmm, I was more cycnical and assumed that they were fed up of returning broken stuff to endura and giving people new stuff for free....

Endura are usually quite good with warranty returns, and the retailer would usually end up with a replacement or a credit.

I do know that Endura asked their retailers to remove their product from Amazon recently, it could be related to this
  • Last night I emailed crc regarding leg warmers which were stating to give on seams sent picture, there reply was on this occasion they will send replacement free of charge and dont have to return old legwarmers i think this is very good of crc and wonder if its anything to do with not stocking endura...
    YT Capra Pro Race
    Trek Remedy 2013 (sold)
    Cube Reaction GTC Pro (sold)
    Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    CRC are just very good with returns and replacements. They just sort things out.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Siarm
    Got a reply to my email.

'Thanks for your email regarding Endura products.

We are still supplying the Endura product range and are currently carrying out some remerchandising with the brand.

The range will be back up for sale on the site in the very near future.

Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences we may have caused.'
  • ddraver
    edited February 2013
    Oh ok, good stuff! I like Endura, I have a lot of it, but a lot of it has been back before now...

(the new MTR range is great btw! really good stuff)
    - @ddraver
  • Siarm
    Yer is good news, I'll hold out until the humvees become available again on their site.
  • concorde
    concorde Posts: 1,008
    Just buy them from somewhere else, who cares.
  • Siarm
    I have a £10 voucher and wanted to use it on CRC. :)
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Loads of endura stuff in the store. ;)
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • Siarm
    Endura clothing is back up on their site.