Buffalo Burgers on the A5 to Snowdonia

endurojcb
endurojcb Posts: 170
edited January 2013 in MTB general
Hi everyone,

I know this is a random question, but I can't remember the name of the place, so does anyone know the name/contact details for the farm on the A5 (I think it's the A5) in Wales that sells Buffalo burgers?

You can't miss it, there's normally loads of Buffalo in one of the fields next to the main road. I always pass the place when going to Betws y Coed, but can't find it on Google.

I'm organising a stag do in Snowdonia, and wated to try and get some burgers from them on the way passed, and as they always seem to be out of stock (of Buffalo burgers) whenever I drive through I wanted to see if I could pre-order some from them!

Thanks.
2007 Merlin Malt 4

Comments

• DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    http://www.rhug.co.uk/

and thanks for making me hungry this early...

Was in the lakes last weekend and stumbled upon this gem of a butchers http://www.higginsonsofgrange.co.uk/. Fanbloomintastic and the pies are awesome! They do mail order too.
  • endurojcb
    That's the place! Thanks! Just looked on the website, and I'm pretty darn hungry too now!!!
    2007 Merlin Malt 4
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    i used to drive past there every week and say i was going to stop...i never did :?

got me hungry now aswell :lol:
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    They should be renamed "awesomeburgers". Top place.
  • endurojcb
    They are AWESOME, that's for sure!

I've just looked on their site, but can't see the Buffalo/Bison burgers mentioned!?!?
    2007 Merlin Malt 4
  • snakebite
    snakebite Posts: 342
    Me and a mate called in before Xmas on our way to ByC, TWO BREAKFASTS AND TWO COFFEES, £24. 1 bacon, 1 sausage, 1 poached egg, some nice toast and a fried tomato....
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    I was thinking that it was pretty cheap when I went, but then... they've since opened it up as some kind of fancy restaurant or somesuch haven't they. hmm.
    Haven't been there in over a year, and it used to be a farmer's market type thing when I went, with very reasonable prices.